Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New rig, same low FPS issues

FPS Drops New system Mystery

• Please log in to reply

Tofu_Joe

Tofu_Joe

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

So I'm having a very frustrating time in the PC world.

On my old rig with a GTX 1070 I played games like Fortnite, CS:GO, lots of shooters no problem. Ran them around 120 frames on 1920x1080 on my Gsync 144Hz monitor.
All of a sudden, out of the blue my games started running terribly with jerks, tears, and I could hardly reach 50 frames on Fortnite, a game that ran on Ultimate settings no problem.
My dumbass thought buying a new GPU would solve all my problems so I bought an EVGA RTX 3060 ti. If anything this made things worse, I thought maybe my CPU was bottlenecking the new GPU (which I think it does a little but not this bad)
Old rigs CPU was an i7-4790k. I also suspected the PSU going bad, was a 650W, plenty of juice for the 3060 ti though.
So I having bought a GPU already, I decided to go with NZXT's Foundation PC. A prebuilt that comes with onboard graphics on the CPU and has better RAM, MOBO, and CPU (as well as an NVME hard drive, I previously had two SSD's)
To my dismay, the new PC ran everything the same as my old rig.
I tried both cards in the new rig and they performed the same as before. The only parts that carried over from my old rig were the GPU's and the SSD's.
I've tried running the games with just the NVME and disconnected the Sata cables to my old SSD's.
Tried multiple monitors/cables
Tried different power outlets, did a fresh install of windows on my old SSD's before I swapped over
Uninstalled/reinstalled clean installed drivers
I'm at a complete loss my friends, and am entirely stumped. This defies all my (limited) knowledge of PC's.
I've posted on here before for my initial issues when I purchased the 3060 ti, as well as other forums.

This is a link to NZXT's Foundation PC that I purchased to try to remedy my situation, the SPECS are right there. https://nzxt.com/pro...pc-h510-edition
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, I'm at my wits end.

Another strange detail was that VR seems to be running better than standard games on the new rig. Don't know if that helps but worth mentioning.

https://www.userbenc...serRun/52259138 Here is the benchmark with the GTX 1070

https://www.userbenc...serRun/52261875 And here is the benchmark with the EVGA RTX 3060 Ti

Edited by Tofu_Joe, 28 April 2022 - 09:21 PM.

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP

Latency Monitor:

Go to

Scroll down to

System Monitoring Tools

and then find

LatencyMon 7.0 (or it may be a higher number if they update)

Click on Download free home edition

Save it then right click and Run As Admin.  It will install and then start the program.  
It will tell you to click on the Start button but there isn't one.  
Instead click on the green arrowhead (looks like a Play button).   Let it run for at least 20 seconds.  Then hit the red box to stop it. 

Edit, Copy Report text to Clipboard then move to a REPLY and Ctrl + v to paste the text into a reply.  

Click on the Drivers Tab.  Click on the column header for "Total execution (ms)" once or twice until the biggest numbers are at the top of the column then take a screen shot (save as type jpg) and attach it.  
Click on the Processes tab then click on the  "Hard Pagefaults" column header once or twice until the big numbers are at the top of the column.  Take a screen shot (save as type jpg) and attach it. 

Get Process Explorer

Save it to your desktop then run it (Vista or Win7+ - right click and Run As Administrator).  
View and check Show Processes From All Users 

View, Select Column, check Verified Signer, OK
Options, Verify Image Signatures

Click twice on the CPU column header  to sort things by CPU usage with the big hitters at the top.  

Wait a full minute then:

File, Save As, Save.  Note the file name.   Open the file  on your desktop and copy and paste the text to a reply.

Tofu_Joe

Tofu_Joe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CONCLUSION
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:01:11  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Computer name:                                        DESKTOP-BGSSUVQ
OS version:                                           Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19043 (x64)
Hardware:                                             B550 UD AC, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
BIOS:                                                 F3d Y1
CPU:                                                  AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics
Logical processors:                                   12
Processor groups:                                     1
Processor group size:                                 12
RAM:                                                  16234 MB total

CPU SPEED
Reported CPU speed (WMI):                             3901 MHz
Reported CPU speed (registry):                        3893 MHz

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   1413.0
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   5.677323

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       1410.40
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       3.199095

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              643.024146
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0.00080
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0.001506

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   7245
ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 500-1000 µs):               5
ISR count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              3233.653994
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 512.59 , NVIDIA Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0.046388
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 512.59 , NVIDIA Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0.071256

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   52490
DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
DPC count (execution time 500-10000 µs):              56
DPC count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              1
DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count:                 firefox.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults                       247
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          240
Number of processes hit:                              3

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       2.348453
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                643.024146
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.012368
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      6679
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                3233.653994
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.584835
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      46865
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.186135
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                3.496275
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.000226
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      455
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                19.555099
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.003622
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      468
CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.222022
CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs):                211.629848
CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.00030
CPU 2 ISR count:                                      116
CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs):                144.288980
CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.002421
CPU 2 DPC count:                                      555
CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.208267
CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 3 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs):                0.881582
CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000002
CPU 3 DPC count:                                      2
CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.157741
CPU 4 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 4 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 4 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs):                12.672746
CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000058
CPU 4 DPC count:                                      22
CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.160356
CPU 5 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 5 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 5 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs):                12.011559
CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000194
CPU 5 DPC count:                                      113
CPU 6 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.125819
CPU 6 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 6 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 6 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 6 DPC highest execution time (µs):                41.223992
CPU 6 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.001178
CPU 6 DPC count:                                      264
CPU 7 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.133185
CPU 7 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 7 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 7 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 7 DPC highest execution time (µs):                15.207295
CPU 7 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000044
CPU 7 DPC count:                                      18
CPU 8 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.196029
CPU 8 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 8 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 8 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 8 DPC highest execution time (µs):                44.559979
CPU 8 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.014934
CPU 8 DPC count:                                      3287
CPU 9 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.254336
CPU 9 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 9 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 9 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 9 DPC highest execution time (µs):                24.083226
CPU 9 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.002054
CPU 9 DPC count:                                      798
CPU 10 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.171162
CPU 10 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 10 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 10 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 10 DPC highest execution time (µs):                7.743899
CPU 10 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000010
CPU 10 DPC count:                                      4
CPU 11 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.215631
CPU 11 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 11 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 11 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 11 DPC highest execution time (µs):                33.670434
CPU 11 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000551
CPU 11 DPC count:                                      151

Sorry it kept telling me I couldn't attach my image so I hosted it below

https://ibb.co/ft3WWC9

Edited by Tofu_Joe, 29 April 2022 - 04:46 PM.

Tofu_Joe

Tofu_Joe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Process    CPU    Private Bytes    Working Set    PID    Description    Company Name    Verified Signer
System Idle Process    98.88    60 K    8 K    0            
procexp64.exe    0.63    43,276 K    77,804 K    8156    Sysinternals Process Explorer    Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com    (Verified) Microsoft Corporation
Interrupts    0.13    0 K    0 K    n/a    Hardware Interrupts and DPCs        
Discord.exe    < 0.01    168,948 K    164,724 K    300    Discord    Discord Inc.    (Verified) Discord Inc.
firefox.exe    < 0.01    528,612 K    145,424 K    12692    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
dwm.exe    < 0.01    81,252 K    35,780 K    11424    Desktop Window Manager    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
firefox.exe    < 0.01    208,280 K    226,992 K    10272    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
Discord.exe    < 0.01    25,648 K    7,212 K    7660    Discord    Discord Inc.    (Verified) Discord Inc.
System    < 0.01    228 K    15,816 K    4            
MsMpEng.exe    < 0.01    327,292 K    225,208 K    5020    Antimalware Service Executable    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
csrss.exe    < 0.01    2,628 K    2,232 K    1716    Client Server Runtime Process    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
explorer.exe    < 0.01    115,440 K    94,380 K    12608    Windows Explorer    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
Discord.exe    < 0.01    40,160 K    36,660 K    10436    Discord    Discord Inc.    (Verified) Discord Inc.
firefox.exe    < 0.01    145,548 K    142,972 K    2944    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
SmartAudio3.exe    < 0.01    45,140 K    17,040 K    6952    Sennheiser 7.1 Audio Application    Conexant Systems, Inc.    (Verified) Conexant Systems, Inc.
nvcontainer.exe    < 0.01    12,004 K    7,256 K    5028    NVIDIA Container    NVIDIA Corporation    (Verified) Nvidia Corporation
atieclxx.exe    < 0.01    1,788 K    1,900 K    8080    AMD External Events Client Module    AMD    (Verified) Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
firefox.exe    < 0.01    56,452 K    50,884 K    7772    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
firefox.exe    < 0.01    48,080 K    35,692 K    7120    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
TextInputHost.exe    < 0.01    32,976 K    15,712 K    1416        Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
NVDisplay.Container.exe    < 0.01    38,148 K    25,868 K    12568    NVIDIA Container    NVIDIA Corporation    (Verified) Nvidia Corporation
NVDisplay.Container.exe    < 0.01    7,860 K    7,788 K    1192    NVIDIA Container    NVIDIA Corporation    (Verified) Nvidia Corporation
svchost.exe    < 0.01    3,668 K    4,648 K    9616    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe    < 0.01    6,368 K    10,088 K    2064    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe    < 0.01    1,612 K    1,772 K    1492    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
service.exe    < 0.01    944 K    532 K    4976            (Verified) NZXT, Inc.
NVIDIA Web Helper.exe    < 0.01    34,588 K    4,024 K    8392    NVIDIA Web Helper Service    Node.js    (Verified) Nvidia Corporation
svchost.exe    < 0.01    8,832 K    11,784 K    12016    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
csrss.exe    < 0.01    2,096 K    1,496 K    788    Client Server Runtime Process    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
YourPhone.exe    Suspended    51,000 K    30,568 K    7836         Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Corporation
WmiPrvSE.exe        2,452 K    9,500 K    10184    WMI Provider Host    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
wlanext.exe        1,164 K    716 K    4768    Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
winlogon.exe        2,888 K    3,020 K    6536    Windows Logon Application    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
wininit.exe        1,688 K    1,096 K    884    Windows Start-Up Application    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
Video.UI.exe    Suspended    38,112 K    776 K    8548            (No signature was present in the subject)
UserOOBEBroker.exe        2,124 K    1,544 K    5724    User OOBE Broker    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
UIUMPSrv.exe        1,100 K    396 K    4960    UIU MP Service Application    Conexant Systems, Inc.    (No signature was present in the subject) Conexant Systems, Inc.
taskhostw.exe        7,028 K    7,536 K    13704    Host Process for Windows Tasks    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
SystemSettings.exe    Suspended    46,496 K    2,932 K    3556    Settings    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
svchost.exe        8,608 K    11,048 K    1168    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,332 K    4,604 K    2172    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        9,064 K    13,568 K    3240    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        18,344 K    16,876 K    4940    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        12,244 K    17,852 K    1048    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,936 K    4,680 K    1672    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        28,196 K    27,684 K    4932    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        6,596 K    8,824 K    1456    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,884 K    4,652 K    2344    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,860 K    3,848 K    1220    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,232 K    3,428 K    2268    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        10,364 K    13,520 K    2844    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        5,816 K    5,216 K    4356    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,976 K    1,576 K    2416    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        5,020 K    4,700 K    2056    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        15,240 K    12,256 K    1744    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        10,084 K    12,136 K    1440    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        7,016 K    16,876 K    6972    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,924 K    5,536 K    9092    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,224 K    5,516 K    2404    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,800 K    5,504 K    7560    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,588 K    1,672 K    1596    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        6,860 K    6,092 K    4292    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,312 K    4,004 K    3412    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        5,224 K    8,272 K    3996    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,144 K    2,232 K    4600    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,452 K    3,308 K    5216    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,712 K    2,568 K    1536    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,296 K    1,852 K    5460    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,952 K    2,428 K    3452    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,284 K    2,384 K    1960    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,080 K    5,428 K    3684    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        10,312 K    10,504 K    4556    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        4,412 K    8,212 K    4988    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,368 K    868 K    4952    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,040 K    2,720 K    5004    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        6,188 K    6,416 K    1896    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,836 K    2,992 K    6020    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,928 K    8,604 K    3096    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,200 K    2,556 K    1552    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,984 K    1,480 K    2596    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        4,888 K    6,212 K    5012    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        6,652 K    7,336 K    9976    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,740 K    1,232 K    9164    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,488 K    1,812 K    2032    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,896 K    7,892 K    4884    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,376 K    5,104 K    1544    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        5,116 K    5,076 K    2724    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        6,604 K    2,288 K    2004    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,904 K    2,984 K    4032    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,828 K    1,492 K    1684    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,512 K    2,244 K    1968    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,492 K    1,172 K    2044    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,280 K    1,308 K    2396    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,732 K    2,608 K    2628    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,880 K    2,788 K    2636    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,880 K    1,612 K    3612    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,828 K    3,180 K    4284    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,580 K    1,056 K    4964    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,268 K    928 K    5320    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,668 K    3,096 K    5480    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,440 K    2,036 K    6240    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,752 K    1,412 K    8960    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,244 K    1,136 K    9788    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        5,032 K    5,856 K    9012    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,024 K    1,516 K    10540    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,608 K    1,808 K    8796    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,792 K    2,036 K    5456    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,292 K    1,308 K    6148    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        5,280 K    5,652 K    13476    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,580 K    7,124 K    12176    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
StartMenuExperienceHost.exe        21,296 K    25,060 K    3288            (Verified) Microsoft Windows
spoolsv.exe        5,620 K    2,244 K    4408    Spooler SubSystem App    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
smss.exe        1,084 K    296 K    536    Windows Session Manager    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
smartscreen.exe        7,820 K    22,636 K    4892    Windows Defender SmartScreen    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
sihost.exe        7,924 K    14,212 K    13120    Shell Infrastructure Host    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
SgrmBroker.exe        6,576 K    4,688 K    12604    System Guard Runtime Monitor Broker Service    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
SettingSyncHost.exe        10,392 K    5,032 K    10264    Host Process for Setting Synchronization    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
services.exe        5,548 K    6,928 K    956    Services and Controller app    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
SecurityHealthSystray.exe        1,920 K    1,600 K    6124    Windows Security notification icon    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
SecurityHealthService.exe        5,072 K    5,028 K    10888    Windows Security Health Service    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
SearchIndexer.exe        23,444 K    16,432 K    7188    Microsoft Windows Search Indexer    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
SearchApp.exe    Suspended    147,048 K    102,524 K    9672    Search application    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
RuntimeBroker.exe        23,632 K    21,160 K    2300    Runtime Broker    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
RuntimeBroker.exe        5,228 K    3,908 K    13268    Runtime Broker    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
RuntimeBroker.exe        4,064 K    7,588 K    7536    Runtime Broker    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
RuntimeBroker.exe        9,192 K    9,232 K    1064    Runtime Broker    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
RuntimeBroker.exe        5,812 K    5,336 K    8764    Runtime Broker    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
RuntimeBroker.exe        3,472 K    3,588 K    8412    Runtime Broker    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
RtkAudUService64.exe        2,808 K    1,876 K    4996    Realtek HD Audio Universal Service    Realtek Semiconductor    (Verified) Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
RtkAudUService64.exe        2,028 K    1,664 K    8044    Realtek HD Audio Universal Service    Realtek Semiconductor    (Verified) Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
Registry        5,224 K    14,484 K    148            
procexp.exe        4,184 K    11,296 K    6688    Sysinternals Process Explorer    Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com    (Verified) Microsoft Corporation
nvcontainer.exe        48,212 K    47,696 K    6524    NVIDIA Container    NVIDIA Corporation    (Verified) Nvidia Corporation
NisSrv.exe        7,048 K    7,096 K    9512    Microsoft Network Realtime Inspection Service    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
MusNotifyIcon.exe        3,172 K    1,136 K    9268    MusNotifyIcon.exe    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
Microsoft.Photos.exe    Suspended    59,240 K    28,016 K    9900            (No signature was present in the subject)
Memory Compression        248 K    6,508 K    2560            
lsass.exe        8,860 K    10,956 K    976    Local Security Authority Process    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
LockApp.exe    Suspended    34,064 K    11,748 K    6056    LockApp.exe    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
fontdrvhost.exe        3,860 K    3,864 K    1788    Usermode Font Driver Host    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
fontdrvhost.exe        1,404 K    776 K    1080    Usermode Font Driver Host    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
firefox.exe        55,564 K    53,216 K    10620    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
firefox.exe        34,396 K    21,096 K    9148    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
firefox.exe        124,924 K    120,880 K    7892    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
firefox.exe        26,060 K    8,792 K    11388    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
firefox.exe        26,176 K    8,924 K    10584    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
firefox.exe        26,084 K    9,452 K    7808    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
dllhost.exe        3,948 K    2,616 K    12876    COM Surrogate    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
Discord.exe        16,040 K    8,964 K    7352    Discord    Discord Inc.    (Verified) Discord Inc.
Discord.exe        13,368 K    6,024 K    11544    Discord    Discord Inc.    (Verified) Discord Inc.
Discord.exe        12,352 K    3,900 K    13444    Discord    Discord Inc.    (Verified) Discord Inc.
CxUtilSvc.exe        1,432 K    956 K    4924    Utility Service    Conexant Systems, Inc.    (Verified) Conexant Systems, Inc.
ctfmon.exe        4,340 K    8,376 K    10208    CTF Loader    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
conhost.exe        6,248 K    1,016 K    4776    Console Window Host    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
conhost.exe        6,344 K    924 K    12676    Console Window Host    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
CompPkgSrv.exe        1,512 K    1,156 K    4328    Component Package Support Server    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
audiodg.exe        6,324 K    11,892 K    8424    Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation     Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
atiesrxx.exe        1,452 K    912 K    2180    AMD External Events Service Module    AMD    (Verified) Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
ApplicationFrameHost.exe        18,136 K    12,056 K    7996    Application Frame Host    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP

Your Windows 10 is old.  Best to update to the latest version.  If it won't do it automatically (Settings, Update & Security, Check Now) you can go to

https://www.microsof...nload/windows10

and click on Update Now then download the file and go to the folder and right click on the file and Run As Admin. then follow the prompts/

Your Nvidia software is either old or having problems:

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              3233.653994  <==5-10 times bigger than it should be.
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 512.59 , NVIDIA Corporation

Tofu_Joe

Tofu_Joe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

I'm currently updating windows now, will get back to you once that's done. I'll also try a fresh install of all video drivers. In the mean time, I've been having this issue where the mouse and sometimes keyboard disconnect randomly. Hopefully windows update fixes that issue. Thanks for your reply, I'll get back to you ASAP!

Sorry that took so long, I got busy over the weekend. Managed to update windows finally, but using the method via the link you provided kept freezing at 99%, trouble shooted that a few times and finally got to the current version.
I also updated drivers again, I considered using DDU but went ahead and just did the regular method through NVIDIA and did a clean install. Ran Latency Mon again but it keeps saying, "Your system seems to be having difficulty handling real-time audio and other tasks. You may experience drop outs, clicks or pops due to buffer underruns. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates."

EDIT: Update! It was recently brought to my attention that I shouldn't have another SSD with a previous install of windows connected before I formatted it. I took the old SSD out that had windows 10 pro installed. (NVME Harddrive that came with the prebuilt has windows 10 home on it) and I'd say some of my stuttering issues have improved. However, I'm still not getting anywhere near the frames I used to get on games I ran on max settings no problem. Getting around 60-90. This is an improvement but still not where I want to be

Edited by Tofu_Joe, 02 May 2022 - 03:43 PM.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP

Sorry for the delay.  I don't get notified when you edit a post. 

Can I see a Latency Monitor summary and screenshots of the Drivers and Processes pages?

Tofu_Joe

Tofu_Joe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

CONCLUSION
Your system seems to be having difficulty handling real-time audio and other tasks. You may experience drop outs, clicks or pops due to buffer underruns. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:01:59  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS version:                                           Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19044 (x64)
Hardware:                                             B550 UD AC, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
CPU:                                                  AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics

CPU SPEED

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   240.90
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   2.838448

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       238.60
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       0.933885

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              241.122784
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0.000953
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   HDAudBus.sys - High Definition Audio Bus Driver, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0.001679

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   24698
ISR count (execution time 500-1000 µs):               0

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              1599.470845

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0.012514
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0.029688

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   99925
DPC count (execution time 500-10000 µs):              31
DPC count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              1
DPC count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count:                 ccleaner64.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults                       828
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          584
Number of processes hit:                              12

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       2.649977
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                241.122784
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.023579
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      24001
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                1599.470845
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.381422
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      90524
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1.847217
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                62.492165
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.000491
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      621
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                488.496789
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.013422
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      1176
CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.235448
CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs):                1.502697
CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.000065
CPU 2 ISR count:                                      76
CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs):                251.711790
CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.004937
CPU 2 DPC count:                                      1086
CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.221607
CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs):                10.689186
CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000143
CPU 3 DPC count:                                      62
CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.139273
CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs):                51.913177
CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000725
CPU 4 DPC count:                                      158
CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.142006
CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs):                6.601849
CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000061
CPU 5 DPC count:                                      29
CPU 6 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.267368
CPU 6 DPC highest execution time (µs):                31.296173
CPU 6 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.001324
CPU 6 DPC count:                                      252
CPU 7 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.262440
CPU 7 DPC highest execution time (µs):                39.791420
CPU 7 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.002349
CPU 7 DPC count:                                      377
CPU 8 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.406535
CPU 8 DPC highest execution time (µs):                291.673517
CPU 8 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.020128
CPU 8 DPC count:                                      5568
CPU 9 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       2.050690
CPU 9 DPC highest execution time (µs):                32.588492
CPU 9 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.001631
CPU 9 DPC count:                                      581
CPU 10 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.537913
CPU 10 DPC highest execution time (µs):                19.515027
CPU 10 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000263
CPU 10 DPC count:                                      88
CPU 11 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.473589
CPU 11 DPC highest execution time (µs):                21.418443
CPU 11 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000325
CPU 11 DPC count:                                      56

Tofu_Joe

Tofu_Joe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

https://ibb.co/wgvcQct

https://ibb.co/0rw537D          I also ran DDU and removed all NVIDIA files in safe mode before I ran LatencyMon

Edited by Tofu_Joe, 03 May 2022 - 04:01 PM.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP

Can you uninstall CCleaner and rerun Latency Monitor?

Advertisements

Tofu_Joe

Tofu_Joe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

CONCLUSION
Your system appears to be suitable for handling real-time audio and other tasks without dropouts.
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:01:10  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS version:                                           Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19044 (x64)

CPU SPEED

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   237.70
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   3.654603

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       115.0
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       1.118484

REPORTED ISRs

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              27.689699
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       HDAudBus.sys - High Definition Audio Bus Driver, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0.000695
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   HDAudBus.sys - High Definition Audio Bus Driver, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0.001353

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   10086
ISR count (execution time 500-1000 µs):               0

REPORTED DPCs

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              415.856409
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       ntoskrnl.exe - NT Kernel & System, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0.012024
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0.029299

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   51662
DPC count (execution time 500-10000 µs):              44
DPC count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS

Process with highest pagefault count:                 runtimebroker.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults                       2449
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          2418
Number of processes hit:                              5

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1.022037
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                27.689699
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.011471
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      10086
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                415.856409
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.201339
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      40563
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.652665
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                405.758284
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.006402
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      241
CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.137866
CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 2 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs):                15.207295
CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000360
CPU 2 DPC count:                                      174
CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.133496
CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs):                13.343951
CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000019
CPU 3 DPC count:                                      4
CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.091653
CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs):                12.422296
CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000376
CPU 4 DPC count:                                      230
CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.091897
CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs):                10.068071
CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000032
CPU 5 DPC count:                                      10
CPU 6 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.361045
CPU 6 DPC highest execution time (µs):                359.304906
CPU 6 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.005184
CPU 6 DPC count:                                      675
CPU 7 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.355909
CPU 7 DPC highest execution time (µs):                378.048549
CPU 7 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.007822
CPU 7 DPC count:                                      423
CPU 8 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.637163
CPU 8 DPC highest execution time (µs):                243.987927
CPU 8 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.019788
CPU 8 DPC count:                                      6475
CPU 9 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       2.427264
CPU 9 DPC highest execution time (µs):                295.279990
CPU 9 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.006639
CPU 9 DPC count:                                      2773
CPU 10 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1.369305
CPU 10 DPC highest execution time (µs):                11.951451
CPU 10 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000339
CPU 10 DPC count:                                      131
CPU 11 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1.048382
CPU 11 DPC highest execution time (µs):                25.235294
CPU 11 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000066
CPU 11 DPC count:                                      7

Tofu_Joe

Tofu_Joe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

https://ibb.co/v4T8bsV

https://ibb.co/0qZNKjy

Edited by Tofu_Joe, 03 May 2022 - 07:19 PM.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP

This one looks a lot better.  Don't know what you did to nvidia but it seems a lot better.  

Let's check the system files to make sure they are all happy:

Open an elevated command prompt:

(If you open an elevated Command Prompt properly it will say Administrator: Command Prompt in the margin at the top of the window)

Once you have an elevated command prompt:

Type:

DISM  /Online  /Cleanup-Image  /RestoreHealth

(I use two spaces so you can be sure to see where one space goes.)
Hit Enter.  This will take a while (10-20 minutes) to complete.  Once the prompt returns:

Reboot.  Open an elevated Command Prompt again and type (with an Enter after the line):

sfc  /scannow

This will also take a few minutes.  

When it finishes it will say one of the following:

Windows did not find any integrity violations (a good thing)
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and repaired them (a good thing)
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some (or all) of them (not a good thing)

If you get the last result then type:
findstr  /c:"[SR]"  \windows\logs\cbs\cbs.log  >  %UserProfile%\desktop\junk.txt 

Hit Enter.  Then type::

notepad %UserProfile%\desktop\junk.txt 

Hit Enter. 

Copy the text from notepad and paste it into a reply.

After you finish SFC, regardless of the result:

1. Please download the Event Viewer Tool by Vino Rosso
and save it to your Desktop:
2. Right-click VEW.exe and Run AS Administrator
3. Under 'Select log to query', select:

* System

* Application
4. Under 'Select type to list', select:
* Error
* Warning

Then use the 'Number of events' as follows:

1. Click the radio button for 'Number of events'
Type 20 in the 1 to 20 box
Then click the Run button and wait.
Notepad will open with the output log.

Please copy and paste the Output log into your next reply 

Run Process Explorer as before and post the log.

Let's also get rid of some bloat:

Search for

task scheduler

When it finds it, right click on it and Run As Admin.

Click on the arrow in front of Task Scheduler Library then

Click on the arrow in front of Microsoft

Click on the arrow in front of Windows

Click on Application Experience.  In the next pane to the right, right click on each Task and Disable.  Should be three or four (later versions) tasks.

Click on Customer Experience Improvement Program.  In the next pane to the right, right click on each Task and Disable.  Should be two tasks.

Download OOSU10.exe:

Download and Save it (You will get a popup while it's downloading.  You can X out of it)
then Right click and Run As Admin.
Allow it to make a System Restore Point.
Click on Actions then on Apply Recommended Settings.

Close the program and reboot.

Tofu_Joe

Tofu_Joe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Vino's Event Viewer v01c run on Windows 7 in English
Report run at 05/05/2022 5:21:15 PM

Note: All dates below are in the format dd/mm/yyyy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Application' Log - Critical Type
'Application' Log - Error Type
Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 05/05/2022 9:15:36 PM
Type: Error Category: 0
Event: 86 Source: Microsoft-Windows-CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll
SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-BGSSUVQ$ via https://AMD-KeyId-57...plates/Aik/scepfailed:  GetCACaps
GetCACaps: Not Found
{"Message":"The authority \"amd-keyid-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net\" does not exist."}
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Thu, 05 May 2022 21:15:35 GMT
Content-Length: 121
Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000;includeSubDomains
x-ms-request-id: 3891c614-47d7-4fdf-909f-57f032e8d5c1
 Method: GET(266ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:47:00 PM
SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-BGSSUVQ$ via https://AMD-KeyId-57...plates/Aik/scepfailed:  GetCACaps
{"Message":"The authority \"amd-keyid-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net\" does not exist."}
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 21:46:59 GMT
x-ms-request-id: 93ade205-53b8-48bb-b730-7e5dcdc500de
 Method: GET(188ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:43:58 PM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 21:43:57 GMT
x-ms-request-id: 2261067c-3abe-42fd-a750-9242b104e6d4
 Method: GET(219ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 2:26:45 AM
Type: Error Category: 100
Event: 1000 Source: Application Error
Faulting application name: VaM.exe, version: 2018.1.9.48088, time stamp: 0x5b47339d Faulting module name: UnityPlayer.dll, version: 2018.1.9.48088, time stamp: 0x5b47353e Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x0000000000d4e588 Faulting process id: 0x1240 Faulting application start time: 0x01d85e92e2123924 Faulting application path: E:\o\VaM 1.20.1.5\VaM.exe Faulting module path: E:\o\VaM 1.20.1.5\UnityPlayer.dll Report Id: 13dfe672-4071-472d-b7ec-091b5abcd36d Faulting package full name:  Faulting package-relative application ID:

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 02/05/2022 9:25:48 PM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 21:25:49 GMT
x-ms-request-id: 36f947f4-3f06-42a1-ba0b-82c8f6aa0ff1
 Method: GET(282ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 01/05/2022 2:35:53 PM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 14:35:53 GMT
x-ms-request-id: b596c96f-9c48-4e12-9a12-f095af0aa5a2
 Method: GET(266ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 30/04/2022 4:24:54 PM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 16:24:53 GMT
x-ms-request-id: 948cdd10-619c-40a7-80ae-0e29135c2148
 Method: GET(312ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 30/04/2022 6:39:08 AM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 06:39:08 GMT
x-ms-request-id: 35a58116-5e7c-4ed7-b361-9e687215bc75
 Method: GET(297ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 29/04/2022 12:04:06 AM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 00:04:05 GMT
x-ms-request-id: 7c37f505-f962-47b1-841b-52b87041fc12
 Method: GET(219ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 28/04/2022 11:44:40 PM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 23:44:39 GMT
x-ms-request-id: d6f8bbe1-bd5f-4c04-8459-72ef2def1c8a
 Method: GET(375ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 28/04/2022 3:02:51 AM
Type: Error Category: 100
Event: 1000 Source: Application Error
Faulting application name: AdvancedSettings.exe, version: 5.5.0.0, time stamp: 0x6256071c Faulting module name: MSVCP140.dll, version: 14.28.29334.0, time stamp: 0x5fa9a827 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x0000000000012e58 Faulting process id: 0x14f8 Faulting application start time: 0x01d85aac69e08bb9 Faulting application path: F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OVR_AdvancedSettings\AdvancedSettings.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll Report Id: fef8cf82-9ac5-49de-b45c-dfff102f4aae Faulting package full name:  Faulting package-relative application ID:

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 28/04/2022 2:35:42 AM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 02:35:41 GMT
x-ms-request-id: f5d707c3-c1b6-4ee8-bd3a-f08640db1e96

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 27/04/2022 6:00:10 AM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 06:00:08 GMT
x-ms-request-id: 24e7e543-5d19-41ad-903a-16e0479395f2
 Method: GET(500ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 25/04/2022 3:46:03 AM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 03:46:03 GMT
x-ms-request-id: 1bb9692f-ff03-44f0-809f-43bab43b74c7
 Method: GET(313ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 24/04/2022 11:57:17 PM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 23:57:16 GMT
x-ms-request-id: 876a2703-7238-4e0f-b8e8-07430bcf601a

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 24/04/2022 11:05:43 PM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 23:05:41 GMT
x-ms-request-id: aa0769b7-0235-4f1c-b2cf-c9babd7c6d34

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 24/04/2022 8:24:21 PM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 20:24:21 GMT
x-ms-request-id: 804964aa-38e2-405e-8f63-dd59daecabc6
 Method: GET(390ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 24/04/2022 8:20:08 PM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 20:20:07 GMT
x-ms-request-id: 4413a939-d557-487a-b3e9-b38297e5db29
 Method: GET(281ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 24/04/2022 8:14:38 PM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 20:14:37 GMT
x-ms-request-id: 1e8f7e2f-8716-45f6-901b-7f6a8eed1e0e
 Method: GET(250ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 23/04/2022 1:38:15 PM
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 13:38:15 GMT
x-ms-request-id: 15a83136-27dd-4a32-9804-02828cbfa60c
 Method: GET(250ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

'Application' Log - Warning Type
Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 05/05/2022 9:15:44 PM
Type: Warning Category: 0
Event: 1 Source: SMBCtrl
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 05/05/2022 9:15:44 PM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 05/05/2022 9:15:35 PM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 05/05/2022 8:38:46 PM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 05/05/2022 8:38:46 PM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 05/05/2022 8:38:45 PM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 05/05/2022 4:37:39 AM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 05/05/2022 4:37:39 AM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 05/05/2022 4:37:38 AM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/05/2022 8:44:55 PM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/05/2022 8:44:55 PM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/05/2022 8:44:54 PM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/05/2022 1:11:18 AM
Type: Warning Category: 3
Event: 3036 Source: Microsoft-Windows-Search
Crawl could not be completed on content source <iehistory://{S-1-5-21-1480675947-368492094-230961049-1003}/>.

Context:  Application, SystemIndex Catalog

Details:
    An internal error occurred in the Microsoft Windows HTTP Services  (HRESULT : 0x80072ee4) (0x80072ee4)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:47:07 PM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:47:07 PM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:46:57 PM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:44:06 PM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:44:06 PM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:43:56 PM
Incorrect function.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:43:34 PM
Event: 6000 Source: Microsoft-Windows-Winlogon
The winlogon notification subscriber <GPClient> was unavailable to handle a notification event.

'System' Log - Critical Type
Log: 'System' Date/Time: 02/05/2022 9:25:39 PM
Type: Critical Category: 63
Event: 41 Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 28/04/2022 11:44:30 PM
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 25/04/2022 3:45:52 AM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 24/04/2022 11:57:07 PM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 24/04/2022 11:05:32 PM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 24/04/2022 8:24:09 PM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 24/04/2022 8:19:58 PM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 24/04/2022 8:14:29 PM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 23/04/2022 2:10:27 AM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 23/04/2022 2:06:54 AM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 23/04/2022 12:10:32 AM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 22/04/2022 10:51:10 PM

'System' Log - Error Type
Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/05/2022 1:11:18 AM
Event: 10000 Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM
Unable to start a DCOM Server: {0358B920-0AC7-461F-98F4-58E32CD89148}. The error: "2147942767" Happened while starting this command: C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe /Processid:{3EB3C877-1F16-487C-9050-104DBCD66683}

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:43:31 PM
Event: 10005 Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM
DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server: {7D096C5F-AC08-4F1F-BEB7-5C22C517CE39}

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service TokenBroker with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server: Windows.Internal.Security.Authentication.Web.TokenBrokerInternal

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server: {E48EDA45-43C6-48E0-9323-A7B2067D9CD5}

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server: {7D096C5F-AC08-4F1F-BEB7-5C22C517CE39}

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server: {E48EDA45-43C6-48E0-9323-A7B2067D9CD5}

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service TokenBroker with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server: Windows.Internal.Security.Authentication.Web.TokenBrokerInternal

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service netprofm with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server: {A47979D2-C419-11D9-A5B4-001185AD2B89}

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service netprofm with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server: {A47979D2-C419-11D9-A5B4-001185AD2B89}

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service camsvc with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server: Windows.Internal.CapabilityAccess.CapabilityAccess

'System' Log - Warning Type
Log: 'System' Date/Time: 05/05/2022 9:17:33 PM
Event: 10016 Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID  Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection  and APPID  Unavailable  to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID  Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker  and APPID  Unavailable  to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID  Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager  and APPID  Unavailable  to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 05/05/2022 9:15:31 PM
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID  {21B896BF-008D-4D01-A27B-26061B960DD7}  and APPID  {03E09F3B-DCE4-44FE-A9CF-82D050827E1C}  to the user DESKTOP-BGSSUVQ\tofu_ SID (S-1-5-21-1480675947-368492094-230961049-1003) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 05/05/2022 9:15:04 PM
Event: 10002 Source: Microsoft-Windows-WLAN-AutoConfig
WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped.  Module Path: C:\Windows\system32\IntelIHVRouter04.dll

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 05/05/2022 8:38:43 PM
Event: 134 Source: Microsoft-Windows-Time-Service
NtpClient was unable to set a manual peer to use as a time source because of DNS resolution error on 'time.windows.com,0x9'. NtpClient will try again in 15 minutes and double the reattempt interval thereafter. The error was: No such host is known. (0x80072AF9)

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/05/2022 8:45:39 PM
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID  {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}  and APPID  {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}  to the user DESKTOP-BGSSUVQ\tofu_ SID (S-1-5-21-1480675947-368492094-230961049-1003) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/05/2022 8:44:52 PM
Event: 134 Source: Microsoft-Windows-Time-Service
NtpClient was unable to set a manual peer to use as a time source because of DNS resolution error on 'time.windows.com,0x9'. NtpClient will try again in 15 minutes and double the reattempt interval thereafter. The error was: No such host is known. (0x80072AF9)

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/05/2022 2:30:15 AM
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID  {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}  and APPID  {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}  to the user DESKTOP-BGSSUVQ\tofu_ SID (S-1-5-21-1480675947-368492094-230961049-1003) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/05/2022 1:19:33 AM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 11:46:55 PM
The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID  {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239}  and APPID  {316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97}  to the user DESKTOP-BGSSUVQ\tofu_ SID (S-1-5-21-1480675947-368492094-230961049-1003) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.19041.1320_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy SID (S-1-15-2-155514346-2573954481-755741238-1654018636-1233331829-3075935687-2861478708). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 10:06:06 PM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:47:41 PM
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID  Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection  and APPID  Unavailable  to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID  Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager  and APPID  Unavailable  to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID  Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker  and APPID  Unavailable  to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:46:54 PM
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID  {21B896BF-008D-4D01-A27B-26061B960DD7}  and APPID  {03E09F3B-DCE4-44FE-A9CF-82D050827E1C}  to the user DESKTOP-BGSSUVQ\tofu_ SID (S-1-5-21-1480675947-368492094-230961049-1003) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:46:30 PM
Event: 10002 Source: Microsoft-Windows-WLAN-AutoConfig
WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped.  Module Path: C:\Windows\system32\IntelIHVRouter04.dll

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:45:58 PM
The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID  {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239}  and APPID  {316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97}  to the user DESKTOP-BGSSUVQ\tofu_ SID (S-1-5-21-1480675947-368492094-230961049-1003) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.19041.1320_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy SID (S-1-15-2-155514346-2573954481-755741238-1654018636-1233331829-3075935687-2861478708). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:45:53 PM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 03/05/2022 9:45:53 PM

First step on CMD prompt said it found corrupt files and fixed them

Edited by Tofu_Joe, 05 May 2022 - 03:24 PM.

Tofu_Joe

Tofu_Joe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Process    CPU    Private Bytes    Working Set    PID    Description    Company Name    Verified Signer
System Idle Process    97.81    60 K    8 K    0            
procexp64.exe    0.65    41,180 K    75,828 K    7708    Sysinternals Process Explorer    Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com    (Verified) Microsoft Corporation
Interrupts    0.52    0 K    0 K    n/a    Hardware Interrupts and DPCs        
firefox.exe    0.26    177,440 K    251,460 K    6220    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
dwm.exe    0.26    74,892 K    65,352 K    1316    Desktop Window Manager    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
System    0.13    204 K    2,024 K    4            
csrss.exe    0.13    2,660 K    5,492 K    872    Client Server Runtime Process    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
firefox.exe    < 0.01    383,896 K    146,084 K    4268    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
atieclxx.exe    < 0.01    1,740 K    7,800 K    2488    AMD External Events Client Module    AMD    (Verified) Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
MsMpEng.exe    < 0.01    231,644 K    184,904 K    5600    Antimalware Service Executable    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
explorer.exe    < 0.01    103,468 K    143,680 K    4048    Windows Explorer    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
firefox.exe    < 0.01    101,108 K    142,360 K    10884    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
SmartAudio3.exe    < 0.01    44,636 K    52,068 K    10180    Sennheiser 7.1 Audio Application    Conexant Systems, Inc.    (Verified) Conexant Systems, Inc.
NVDisplay.Container.exe    < 0.01    46,604 K    54,592 K    2604    NVIDIA Container    NVIDIA Corporation    (Verified) Nvidia Corporation
TextInputHost.exe    < 0.01    32,856 K    49,652 K    1744        Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
StartMenuExperienceHost.exe    < 0.01    42,584 K    70,892 K    7056            (Verified) Microsoft Windows
firefox.exe    < 0.01    43,320 K    29,572 K    12040    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
firefox.exe    < 0.01    39,364 K    66,012 K    10892    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
svchost.exe    < 0.01    3,748 K    22,612 K    5140    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe    < 0.01    5,372 K    17,628 K    2496    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe    < 0.01    6,716 K    14,356 K    1172    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe    < 0.01    1,496 K    6,148 K    1508    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
service.exe    < 0.01    936 K    4,368 K    5580            (Verified) NZXT, Inc.
YourPhone.exe    Suspended    48,792 K    2,948 K    8476         Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Corporation
WmiPrvSE.exe        2,808 K    9,432 K    2992    WMI Provider Host    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
wlanext.exe        1,188 K    5,776 K    5248    Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
winlogon.exe        2,872 K    12,008 K    324    Windows Logon Application    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
wininit.exe        1,436 K    7,048 K    864    Windows Start-Up Application    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
Video.UI.exe    Suspended    38,104 K    2,176 K    1724            (No signature was present in the subject)
UserOOBEBroker.exe        2,108 K    9,648 K    5180    User OOBE Broker    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
UIUMPSrv.exe        1,112 K    5,700 K    5540    UIU MP Service Application    Conexant Systems, Inc.    (No signature was present in the subject) Conexant Systems, Inc.
taskhostw.exe        8,176 K    17,940 K    3432    Host Process for Windows Tasks    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
SystemSettings.exe    Suspended    43,924 K    2,916 K    1096    Settings    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
svchost.exe        4,076 K    13,740 K    4512    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        5,116 K    18,392 K    4184    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        8,800 K    28,064 K    3100    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,768 K    13,480 K    2468    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        9,104 K    25,388 K    1048    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        4,548 K    12,420 K    1976    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,592 K    8,240 K    1224    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,944 K    8,236 K    5124    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,304 K    5,456 K    1420    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        6,088 K    15,472 K    1468    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,540 K    10,368 K    1532    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,296 K    13,836 K    1540    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,856 K    11,620 K    1560    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,096 K    14,868 K    1708    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,844 K    6,636 K    1712    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        19,356 K    22,468 K    1768    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        4,248 K    8,536 K    1932    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,252 K    7,616 K    1992    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,448 K    7,228 K    1196    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,156 K    9,668 K    2144    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,108 K    7,584 K    2248    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,164 K    8,232 K    2304    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,288 K    5,844 K    2460    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,936 K    7,728 K    2480    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,908 K    8,416 K    2632    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,144 K    9,536 K    2696    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,732 K    7,372 K    2704    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        11,012 K    20,888 K    2740    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,860 K    9,628 K    3044    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        7,016 K    15,424 K    3116    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        8,928 K    37,216 K    3272    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,344 K    15,984 K    3284    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,900 K    8,072 K    3688    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,472 K    12,596 K    3352    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,332 K    6,212 K    4116    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,228 K    8,772 K    4496    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,872 K    6,932 K    4624    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,992 K    10,324 K    4632    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        6,356 K    18,712 K    4840    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        9,896 K    18,708 K    5080    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,152 K    8,192 K    5132    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,364 K    11,104 K    5396    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        15,680 K    28,452 K    5496    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,128 K    10,772 K    5504    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        9,036 K    18,092 K    5512    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,988 K    8,684 K    5532    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,912 K    10,872 K    5548    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,312 K    5,728 K    5556    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,608 K    6,852 K    5564    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        4,536 K    20,712 K    5612    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,500 K    9,208 K    5864    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,296 K    5,552 K    6024    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        3,420 K    12,652 K    6112    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,264 K    5,792 K    6196    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,624 K    10,704 K    8484    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,828 K    12,524 K    8920    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        4,504 K    10,940 K    5040    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        5,544 K    23,088 K    2868    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        25,832 K    42,508 K    4348    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,896 K    12,236 K    4760    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,880 K    11,780 K    8100    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,656 K    7,320 K    11564    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,720 K    10,460 K    1032    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,544 K    6,164 K    12168    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        1,772 K    7,452 K    11268    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
svchost.exe        2,780 K    12,020 K    2840    Host Process for Windows Services    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
spoolsv.exe        5,560 K    15,924 K    4992    Spooler SubSystem App    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
smss.exe        1,076 K    1,224 K    528    Windows Session Manager    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
smartscreen.exe        14,384 K    31,112 K    9908    Windows Defender SmartScreen    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
sihost.exe        5,784 K    26,000 K    2820    Shell Infrastructure Host    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
SgrmBroker.exe        5,880 K    7,176 K    7676    System Guard Runtime Monitor Broker Service    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
SettingSyncHost.exe        5,044 K    6,604 K    7908    Host Process for Setting Synchronization    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
services.exe        5,032 K    10,080 K    940    Services and Controller app    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
SecurityHealthSystray.exe        1,908 K    9,320 K    9964    Windows Security notification icon    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
SecurityHealthService.exe        3,800 K    14,364 K    10000    Windows Security Health Service    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
SearchIndexer.exe        21,660 K    24,780 K    7140    Microsoft Windows Search Indexer    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
SearchApp.exe    Suspended    148,088 K    191,544 K    1928    Search application    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
SearchApp.exe    Suspended    309,280 K    314,412 K    2092    Search application    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
RuntimeBroker.exe        12,068 K    37,780 K    7656    Runtime Broker    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
RuntimeBroker.exe        5,428 K    22,144 K    7144    Runtime Broker    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
RuntimeBroker.exe        8,516 K    30,692 K    8236    Runtime Broker    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
RuntimeBroker.exe        2,020 K    11,288 K    9528    Runtime Broker    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
RuntimeBroker.exe        3,076 K    16,004 K    9844    Runtime Broker    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
RtkAudUService64.exe        2,548 K    10,120 K    5572    Realtek HD Audio Universal Service    Realtek Semiconductor    (Verified) Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
RtkAudUService64.exe        1,992 K    8,660 K    10080    Realtek HD Audio Universal Service    Realtek Semiconductor    (Verified) Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
Registry        9,072 K    23,548 K    148            
procexp.exe        4,144 K    11,292 K    11244    Sysinternals Process Explorer    Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com    (Verified) Microsoft Corporation
NVDisplay.Container.exe        7,128 K    18,904 K    2040    NVIDIA Container    NVIDIA Corporation    (Verified) Nvidia Corporation
NisSrv.exe        4,040 K    11,260 K    9208    Microsoft Network Realtime Inspection Service    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
Memory Compression        72 K    516 K    2612            
lsass.exe        7,508 K    21,448 K    960    Local Security Authority Process    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
LockApp.exe    Suspended    34,252 K    54,364 K    8188    LockApp.exe    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
fontdrvhost.exe        3,416 K    7,416 K    1076    Usermode Font Driver Host    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
fontdrvhost.exe        1,340 K    3,252 K    1084    Usermode Font Driver Host    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
firefox.exe        115,272 K    136,768 K    10472    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
firefox.exe        19,692 K    18,224 K    8040    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
firefox.exe        52,512 K    77,404 K    5188    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
firefox.exe        34,864 K    60,148 K    10900    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
firefox.exe        26,148 K    31,132 K    12196    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
firefox.exe        26,192 K    31,236 K    10468    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
firefox.exe        26,284 K    31,356 K    4172    Firefox    Mozilla Corporation    (Verified) Mozilla Corporation
dllhost.exe        5,000 K    13,188 K    5112    COM Surrogate    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
CxUtilSvc.exe        1,332 K    7,144 K    5520    Utility Service    Conexant Systems, Inc.    (Verified) Conexant Systems, Inc.
ctfmon.exe        4,096 K    19,968 K    3716    CTF Loader    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
csrss.exe        2,108 K    5,432 K    760    Client Server Runtime Process    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows Publisher
conhost.exe        6,252 K    10,072 K    5292    Console Window Host    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
audiodg.exe        6,256 K    11,844 K    10876    Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation     Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows
atiesrxx.exe        1,412 K    6,244 K    2152    AMD External Events Service Module    AMD    (Verified) Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
ApplicationFrameHost.exe        24,800 K    31,312 K    1116    Application Frame Host    Microsoft Corporation    (Verified) Microsoft Windows