Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer to TV

• Please log in to reply

azreal

azreal

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
ok im trying to connect my tv to my computer, this used to never be a problem b4 if was fine whenever i did it, but just this time around its causeing the problem. im useing a S-video to analog for my video and thats all i need i dont need sound on my tv. im also useing the nvidia GeForce FX 5700 and this tv is a kinda old sony. but it still works to wana get this to work. so heres the thing when its booting up there is colour and everything is fine but once it gets passed the loging on screen thats when all the color goes when on the logon screen there is no picture on the tv but there is at the boot screen and when its passed logon screen, but its pissing me off that its in black and white. can anyone help me out?

\i had tried to update my drivers, for my video no luck.

Edited by azreal, 20 June 2005 - 10:19 AM.

Advertisements

azreal

azreal

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
NVM thanks but its ok i finally found out what the issue was, and fixed it. it was b/c i was useing and s-video to composit cable and my card was set to auto detect so it thought it was s-video. all i had to do is choose it manualy thnx again. for being a resourse that i could use when needed.