Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

More thanks....

• Please log in to reply

rozzer

rozzer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Just wanted to say thanks a lot for your very helpful site.
I had Aurora Better Internet, Nail.exe and a couple of other things that wouldn't get cleaned by my usual software (Adaware, Norton, MS AS etc) so I joined up and followed your instructions in Start Here. Downloaded the suggested material and ran them.....eventually all cleaned and (so far) back to normal!!

Excellent site, great help and plenty of humour helps when all seems to be going wrong.

Keep it up - thanks again :tazz:

Advertisements

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
Hello,

Although I am not the person who assisted you, I wanted to say that getting thanks from members is why we do this. The fact that we are helping people clean their systems, and that people are happy with our site means the world to us.

I want to Thank YOU for using GeekstoGo, and please feel free to post back if you encounter any new computer issues.

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Couldnt have said it better ;) Jfcap !

WELCOME to GTG rozzer, and glad we were able to help :tazz:

;)