Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Counter Strike Condition Zero Help

• Please log in to reply

jdm_honda

jdm_honda

• Pip
  • 4 posts
yo guys..this is my prob. You know when ur online and when u do a hs, it says hs. I want it to say dat along with many others while playing with the bots. well if u guys know how just plz let me know. Thx :tazz:

Advertisements

^tree

^tree

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
Its a mod called AMX mod or Admin mod. I dont know any other ones for CZ i mostly play 1.6 but i do know that if u download and set up the AMX mod(which is the best one in my view) that u can hear the sounds and use commands such as the "slap" and or "kick" and stuff on ur bots. But if u dont want it that bad i dont recommend setting it up cause its a pain in the butt if u dont know wat ur doing(not that im saying u dont) but if u dont then id just say that u cant really do it. But if u really want it. search AMX mod for condition zero in google or something along those lignes.

jdm_honda

jdm_honda

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
thx alot :tazz:

^tree

^tree

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
No problem.

atreyu119

atreyu119

• Pip
  • 1 posts
K I have a problem with getting into games, whenever I try to get into a game my comp freezes, could some1 plz help me, im getting tired of playing single player :tazz:

^tree

^tree

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
u gots to creat ur own topic