Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

corrupted after aol removal

• Please log in to reply

buckeyecat

buckeyecat

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hello everyone,
while on vacation, my wifes nephew decided to download aol onto our computer. when we came back, we removed the aol programs, but now pages on netzero run slower and when my wife goes to pogo.com, sometimes the page itself will display"page cannot be displayed" or will x-out most of the graphics. When we do get to the page with the rooms to play games, when she clicks on a room, it either shows loading (never does) or finally shows "page cannot be displayed. cleared cookies, temp files, tried system restore which after restart says it" could not restore to that date", downloaded new java but windows installer does not recognize it. Turned off firewall, popup blocker, and virus protection after talking to pogo support, all no help. Wife about to choke me if she can't play her games! Any help is appreciated.

Advertisements