Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't run msinfo32(system information)

• Please log in to reply

Ashana

Ashana

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
so i'm just trying to run system information. I have tried it multiple ways, start-programs-accessories-system tools-system information, run-msinfo32, and i've even tried running the .exe from program files. Every time i try to run it the Help and Support Center pops up instead. I just ran system information about 2 weeks ago and it worked, I even tried restoring my computer until that date and it still didn't work. I've searched a lot for this problem but no one seems to have a fix for it that i can find. Anyone know how to fix this problem please!?

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
ok run msinfo32. click on tools under "pick a tasK". then on the left click on "my computer infomation. That should get you what you want.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
you may want to do a scan for spyware and what not....that sounds like youve got something redirecting from the program