Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

CoD : UO 1.51

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey, I can't find this anywhere else so I figured someone on here should know.
I've downloaded CoD : UO patch 1.51 at 36mb (it is 36mb right? :help: ), and after I installed it I restarted my PC and all, then when I went into CoD : UO it was still 1.41 (from the Start menu, desktop, and main folder). I cannot find this patch in Add/Remove or anywhere in the CoD or CoD : UO folders, but when I go to reinstall it, it claims I already have it installed... ;)

How can I install the patch now, and why didn't it update? :tazz:

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Have you tried going into a server? This might be a glitch, i personally have it, and it updated fine? Where did you download it? Have you reinstalled COD:UO?

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,588 posts
Very Important new about the PATCH:

There are actually 2 patches you must apply or things will go very wrong for you.

COD v1.5 patch must be applied FIRST

COD:UO v1.51 patch must be applied

Yes you must apply both patches or you will have some major issues.

what version of the game do you have... Game of the Year or the normal edition?

redownload the patch from the link above, registration required. its like 118 megs.