Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

refresh rate?

• Please log in to reply

TinHead

TinHead

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
Hey all.... iv jus formated my computer done what iv needed to do and now jus woundering wat my monitors refresh rate should be?? for 1025 x 784??
ummm... im also playing counter strike and the res is on 1024 as wel.. but when im playing it feels like im getting sore eyes??? will changing the refresh rate help or will i need to low the res?? iv playd counter strike on 800x600 or whatever it is :S and iv never got sore eyes like this?? iv had a look in the refresh rate options and it goes up to 75mhz?? or wateva it is.. i only get sore eyes when playing the game?? any suggestions would be awsome..
:tazz: ;) ;) :help: :help:

Thanks A Million.

Advertisements

scrushmaster

scrushmaster

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
i would push that refresh rate up to 75 and but a plastic screen protector that blocks some of the low radiation and [bleep] comming off the screen!

TinHead

TinHead

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
hmmmm.... well my eyes arent getting sore, so looks like its workd :tazz:
cheers for that :help: ;) ;)