Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN messenger/Windows messenger help

• Please log in to reply

micheru

micheru

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Although they were working perfectly FINE last night, and I did absolutely nothing to screw them up, neither MSN or Windows Messenger will work for me now. I have asked my friends, and they say it's working for them. ;) It's not my internet, since both my browser and AIM messenger work perfectly fine for me.

Here's some screenshots of the errors I get:

FOR MSN MESSENGER:
Posted Image

FOR WINDOWS MESSENGER: (Note, I have google and aim open to show you they both work.. the screenshot ended up pretty small, but basically the thing says that my username doesn't exist or my pass is wrong, but my pass is right and my username is fine.. ;) )
Posted Image

Also, could you help me in english? :tazz: I'm computer illiterate when it comes to this stuff. Thank you! :help:

Edited by micheru, 24 June 2005 - 09:32 AM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
try here http://www.msn-probl...in-80072efd.php

micheru

micheru

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks, I figured it out. For some reason Internet Explorer got set to a proxy thingie when I was trying to download a game last night, but I didn't notice because I usually use Mozilla Firefox.. :tazz:

Thank you very much! ;) ;)