Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

rtf & ltr free program

• Please log in to reply

evonna_21

evonna_21

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew of a free program converter I could use to convert my resume and cover letter (rtf & ltr files) into a microsoft word document with graphics. The resume program I used is Winway Resume 9.0. The resume program converts the program into word but without the graphics.

If there's anyone that can help me i'd appreciate it because I want my resume and cover letter to look its' best. I need a job like yesterday but without the converter I can't e-mail anyone my resume without it being a rich text file or a plain word document.

I'm seriously broke and DO NOT HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY A SOFTWARE THAT WILL DO THIS TASK. Thank you in advanced to anyone that responds.

Advertisements

cassykins

cassykins

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
Okay, my reply sounds really stupid, I know but...

Have you tried copying and pasting yet? Or retyping out everything into Microsft Word yourself, even, then tweaking the document until it looks just how you want it to. That's the single cheapest and fastest method I can think up right off my head. :tazz: