Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

WinRAR - Trouble with multiple files

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I know this topic was addressed briefly elsewhere but I'm stilll having problems. The file I have contains: file_id (DIZ file), h20 (MSInfo Doc), and 11 archived pieces. When I unpack #1, it creates another folder with a compressed file in it. Is there a specific order to unpacking all of these peices? Where should I extract them to? Thanks for your help.

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Winwar works like Winzip, the process is self executing. You can make a folder to extract them to if you want. In short, you should be able to extract them to the location of your choice.