Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

html help

• Please log in to reply

dren

dren

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Would anyone be willing to help me with some html? I designed a webpage for myself but need help with codeing it. The front page (below) has links under the article bar which can be clicked to direct someone to a page to read the article. on the right of the front page is a audio/shout box. the black is where the shout box will go and those button under the audio bar can be clicked to play a song. 3 different buttons, for three different songs and the X button plays no song, or stop a song. of course the myspace button will direct people to my myspace profile, the aim button brings an IM message box up for people to IM me and the email button allows people to email me. any help would be appreciated. :tazz:

Attached Thumbnails

• homepage2_copy.jpg

Advertisements

Dragon

Dragon

All Around Computer Nut

• Retired Staff
  • 2,682 posts
hi dren,

could you please email me your code that you currently have, i will see what I can do on some of it,

you can click on my profile and then my website link, and then contact me as the webmaster or via sales. then I will see what I can do for ya.

Edited by Efwis, 29 June 2005 - 04:41 PM.