Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Help

• Please log in to reply

Mkaleokalani

Mkaleokalani

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz: I am not sure it this is the forum I am suppose to be in, but I am really hoping so. I am needing help with my computer. All I know is that their is a website that I had been logging into with no problem. Well at least up to last Friday. Anyways, on Saturday I tried to get back into the website. I logged in and it took me back to the log in page. Now this is what I have done already.

1. I emailed the website to see if it was the site. NO.
2. I have gone to IE, then to tools, options, and lowered the cookie exception. Or something like that.
3. Husband has done a virus run.
4. Defraged the drive
5. Talk to AOL tech, since that is who my provider is.

I am at my wits end, and all I want to do is cry. If anyone out there can help me, I would appreciate it more than you know.

Help...PLEASE!!

Thanks,
Mkaleokalani

Advertisements

cassykins

cassykins

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
Which website is it? And is it only that website that you are having problems with? More information, please!

That aside, have you tried checking your computer for any malware that might be interfering with your logging in? It need not necessary be a virus - trojans and spyware and many other pesky nasties can easily go undetected by an anti-virus program and wreak havoc on your system. See here for more information on how to thoroughly clean up your computer of any such junk.

Mkaleokalani

Mkaleokalani

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have tried the websites that a fellow member has given me to use. I still am unable to get on to the frugalreader.com site. I am really done everything. What else can do?

phybyr0ptyk

phybyr0ptyk

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Please Click here!, and follow the recommendations in the guide.

Follow the directions carefully and lets get your machine cleaned up first. Once we know that your machine is clean we can better help you with any problems you may have.
Just follow along in the guide, which is not technical and anyone can do it. We will have you up and running in no time. Well, it shouldn't take more than an hour or so to go through the guide.