Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Call of Duty

• Please log in to reply

(_8(|)

(_8(|)

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I used to build maps for Call of Duty, non UO, but I could never compile them successfully for some reason. Always had these scripting errors when i tried to load them. Wasn't that big of deal; I stopped making maps and began to play online again. Then one day I decided to host a game (month past end of map making days) and the same error came up! I tried DM, TDM, S&D, etc.etc. but I kept getting "Script Compile Error (see console for details)". It's been about 3 months now and gosh darn it, I want to host a server again! here's waht the console prints:

File Handles:
71700 files in pk3 files
......Game Initialization............
gamename: Call of Duty
gamedate: Nov 10 2004

*********script compile error *****
COuld not find script 'codam\modtypes'
ERROR: script compile error
(see console for details)

any help would be appriciated as to where i can redownload this script or when to do without it.

BTW, this is a bootlegged copy so redownloading is impossible :S

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
remove all of your mods and maps from your /main and /uo folders so that it is just stock. you have something in there causing problems.