Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Movie Image Messed

• Please log in to reply

Auron

Auron

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Movies used to run fine with normal color ;) but after I installed new drivers for my monitor or video card they got messed up :tazz: . They seem weak and sort of lit ;) , maybe like if they were running in 4bit color. Here's a image of the messed colors <http://img174.echo.c...messed4wl.png>. I've have tried rolling back my drivers but that didnt work. Please Help me fix this.

Edited by Auron, 28 June 2005 - 09:13 AM.

Advertisements

samiko

samiko

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 424 posts
that might be the effects of the fonts.
you might be using the clear type which make it look faded and light instead of the standard.

if you right click on your desktop and properties, then click on Appearance tab and check your selection, I have enclosed a screen shot of it.

Hope that sorts out your problem.

Auron

Auron

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have Cleatype but swicthing back to standard didnt make a difference in videos
:tazz:. Any more ideas? Also is that image viewable?

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
Maybe reinstall the driver for your card. Yes, the image is viewable.

-E

Auron

Auron

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I tried doing that saab , it didnt work.