Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Shutdown problems

• Please log in to reply

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
I have been haveing problems with my computer I now I got this what I shout it down evey time.

"A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer

BAD_POOL_HEADER

If this is the first time you’ve seen this stop error scree, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacture for any windows update you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart you computer, press F8 to select advanced start up Option, and then select Safe Mode

Technical information:
***STOP: 0X00000019 (00000020, 0XE25BD220, 0XE25BD428, 0X0C410401)"

I do not know what was the cause of this? any help you can give?

Here is a few link to other problem that I am having

D-link wireless net work not conecting is a realy bad problem because I means that any thing that I want has to com from a computer that is not my own (like the one that I am useing now).

Windows up dates this the reason that it might be an update that I need but which one would I need.

Norton AntiVirus :tazz:

Edited by Michael Buckley, 28 June 2005 - 10:51 PM.

Advertisements