Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Gmail Problems! Please help.

• Please log in to reply

Michelle7

Michelle7

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey, i have been having problems with my Gmail account.

First, when i was using Mozilla Firefox, it would come up with "loading" but would end up being a blank screen when "done". I was then told by a friend that i should use Internet Explorer to login in to Gmail, and...thankfully....it worked...but only for a few days.

Now....when i try to get into www.gmail.google.com it says "this page cannot be displayed"

Also, now when i try using Mozilla Firefox it pops up with an alert saying "The connection was refused when attempting to connect"

If you know whats going on, or if you can help. That would be greatly appreciated. I havnt been able to get into my account for days now...

Thank You.

---:::Michelle:::---

Advertisements

Night_Shift

Night_Shift

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
seems like you've got a problem ;)

okay, this might not be of any help, but maybe try reinstalling your browser.....if not check the help contents maybe....i don't know, just try and see what happens :tazz:

im not much of help, im only a kid but whatever

good luck,
Night_Shift