Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE connect problems

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

juicyfruit

juicyfruit

• Pip
  • 3 posts
To my hopeful savior,

Running HP 1.4GigHertz Windows XP Home Edition

I have done all required preliminary things per forum instructions!

Hello, I would truly appreciate some help. I have been pulling my hair out for 5days. I initially had several problems, and posted all of them at the same time. Apparently, that was to overwhelming, because I didn't receive any responses.
In the meantime, I read all of the other post and was able to remove SPYSHERIFF, AVGOLD 2.0, AZESEARCH & was able to remove the HTML background page. I think that they are removed completely. I'm still having problems with top20search & can't get my internet to connect. That's the main problem. I believe that one of the other problems was the reason. In the process of removing the other problems, I would loose tcp/ip settings and have to call my ISP to have them get me back on line, only to run into the same problem later when removing other malware. The last time they were unable to help.
I cannot afford to reformatt my computer. If would take about 100 hrs to do.

The last time that my ISP tried to help, I noticed that Ewido Security Suite recognized a trojan, but it was on the Bellsouth DSL set-up disk. It was in the install folder of the disk (How is that possible?)

If anybody can help, Please do so!

Here is my HijackThis log

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 12:37:09 AM, on 7/2/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
J:\Programs\IP Blocker & Security\Ewido Security Suite\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\WorkFlowTray.exe
J:\Programs\Music Programs\WinAmpV5.04\Winamp\winampa.exe
C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express My Scrapbook 2.0\calcheck.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
J:\Programs\Java\j2re1.4.2_05\bin\jusched.exe
J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\PdfPrn\SPrnAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SM1BG.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\S3apphk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy Media Creator 7\Drag to Disc\DrgToDsc.exe
J:\programs\qttask.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ps2.exe
C:\Program Files\Visioneer\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\Opware14.exe
J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\OpScheduler.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\VISION~2\ONETOU~2.EXE
C:\Program Files\NovaStor\NovaBackup\NbkCtrl.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Apps\Updater\01.03.0000.1005\en-us\msnappau.exe
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mmtask.exe
C:\Program Files\MultiMedia Keyboard\MultiMedia Keyboard\1.1\KbdAp32A.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 4200 Series\lxbmbmgr.exe
C:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb04.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 4200 Series\lxbmbmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Browser Mouse\mouse32a.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\NovaStor\NOVABA~1\NSENGINE.exe
J:\Programs\DU Meter\DUMeter.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\BroadJump\Client Foundation\CFD.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\Program Files\Support.com\bin\tgcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\FinePixViewer\QuickDCF.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer,SearchURL = about:blank
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://us5.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://srch-us5.hpwis.com/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.bellsouth.net/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.couldnotf...count_id=134272
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {0B0D2D07-CDE0-B739-B91F-BDEE8EF5BDBE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ijpy.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {0F0D2D0E-CDE0-C53B-B91C-BFEE8CF4BDC8} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ijpy.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - J:\Programs\IP Blocker & Security\Spybot Search & Destroy v1.4\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: ST - {9394EDE7-C8B5-483E-8773-474BF36AF6E4} - C:\Program Files\MSN Apps\ST\01.03.0000.1005\en-xu\stmain.dll
O2 - BHO: MSNToolBandBHO - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\MSN Apps\MSN Toolbar\01.02.3000.1001\en-us\msntb.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [zm] C:\documents and settings\owner\local settings\temp\zm.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WorkFlowTray] "J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\WorkFlowTray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] J:\Programs\Music Programs\WinAmpV5.04\Winamp\winampa.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WildTangent CDA] RUNDLL32.exe "C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\cdaEngine0400.dll",cdaEngineMain
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Virus Scan] EXPLORER.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [version] C:\WINDOWS\system32\Pcyrci.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ulead Photo Express Calendar Checker] C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express My Scrapbook 2.0\calcheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TrojanScanner] J:\Programs\IP Blocker & Security\Trojan Remover\Trjscan.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [tgcmd] "C:\Program Files\Support.com\BellSouth\hcenter.exe" /starthidden /tgcmdwrapper
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] J:\Programs\Java\j2re1.4.2_05\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SSPrnAgent] J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\PdfPrn\SPrnAgent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SSBkgdUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Scansoft Shared\SSBkgdUpdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" -Embedding -boot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SM1BG] C:\WINDOWS\SM1BG.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [secure] c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\secure.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [S3apphk] S3apphk.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxioDragToDisc] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy Media Creator 7\Drag to Disc\DrgToDsc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [REGSHAVE] C:\Program Files\REGSHAVE\REGSHAVE.EXE /AUTORUN
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "J:\programs\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PS2] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ps2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PrinTray] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\printray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PreloadApp] c:\hp\drivers\printers\photosmart\hphprld.exe c:\hp\drivers\printers\photosmart\setup.exe -d
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PinnacleDriverCheck] C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSDrvCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PDF Converter Registry Controller] "J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\PdfCnv\RegistryController.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [pccguide.exe] "J:\Programs\IP Blocker & Security\pccguide.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Parallel Tasking] C:\Program Files\Parallel Tasking\ptask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PaperPort PTD] C:\Program Files\Visioneer\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Opware14] "J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\Opware14.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OpScheduler] "J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\OpScheduler.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OP14 Reminder] "J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\EregEng\Ereg.exe" -r "J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\EregEng\ereg.ini"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OneTouch Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\VISION~2\ONETOU~2.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Omfnhfjc] C:\Program Files\Juwaw\Dupx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE NvQTwk,NvCplDaemon initialize
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NovaBackup 7 Tray Control] "C:\Program Files\NovaStor\NovaBackup\NbkCtrl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [msnappau] "C:\Program Files\MSN Apps\Updater\01.03.0000.1005\en-us\msnappau.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmtask] C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mmtask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LWBKEYBOARD] C:\Program Files\MultiMedia Keyboard\MultiMedia Keyboard\1.1\KbdAp32A.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [lsass service] c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\hidden32.exe c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\lsass.exe c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\ir.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Lexmark 4200 Series] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark 4200 Series\lxbmbmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [L6Y9G] C:\documents and settings\owner\local settings\temp\L6Y9G.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IndexSearch] C:\Program Files\Visioneer\PaperPort\IndexSearch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpsysdrv] c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb04.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [gytdwauuC] C:\documents and settings\owner\local settings\temp\gytdwauuC.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GAEe] C:\WINDOWS\ruhociri.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FLMOFFICE4DMOUSE] C:\Program Files\Browser Mouse\mouse32a.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FLMK08KB] C:\Program Files\Muiltmedia keyboard utility\1.1\MMKEYBD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DU Meter] J:\Programs\DU Meter\DUMeter.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [csrss service] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CSRSS.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [checktime] c:\program files\HPSelect\Frontend\ct.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BJCFD] C:\Program Files\BroadJump\Client Foundation\CFD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AAS] c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\check.bat
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [1xgf] C:\WINDOWS\cangrbx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [- ] C:\WINDOWS\cangrbx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hcenter] "C:\Program Files\Support.com\BellSouth\hcenter.exe" /starthidden /flow RebootResume
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [run_pbnext] C:\Program Files\DelTel\PBNext\PBNext.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Chmgw] C:\WINDOWS\system32\n?svc32.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpySweeper] "J:\Programs\IP Blocker & Security\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe" /0
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [GoogleToolBar] C:\WINDOWS\system32\mtnmsgr.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Notn] C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\wtta.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] c:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WkDetect.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Exif Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: hp center UI.lnk = C:\Program Files\hp center\137903\Shadow\ShadowBar.exe
O4 - Global Startup: hp center.lnk = C:\Program Files\hp center\137903\Program\BackWeb-137903.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open PDF in Word - res://J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\PdfCnv\IEShellExt.dll /100
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra button: PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyPoker\PartyPoker.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyPoker\PartyPoker.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O12 - Plugin for .pdf: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\nppdf32.dll
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O12 - Plugin for .UVR: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPUPano.dll
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....467&clcid=0x409
O16 - DPF: {90C9629E-CD32-11D3-BBFB-00105A1F0D68} (InstallShield International Setup Player) - http://www.mnlife.co...date/isetup.cab
O16 - DPF: {AB86CE53-AC9F-449F-9399-D8ABCA09EC09} (Get_ActiveX Control) - https://h17000.www1....loadManager.ocx
O16 - DPF: {AECD14A8-F662-11D1-A395-00805F535788} (Plotwon Control) - http://www.investors...ocx/plotwon.ocx
O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} (GpcContainer Class) - https://sfg.webex.co...bex/ieatgpc.cab
O16 - DPF: {FA3662C3-B8E8-11D6-A667-0010B556D978} (IWinAmpActiveX Class) - http://cdn.digitalci...illama/ampx.cab
O16 - DPF: {FE0BD779-44EE-4A4B-AA2E-743C63F2E5E6} (IWinAmpActiveX Class) - http://pdl.stream.ao.../ampx_en_dl.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: C-DillaCdaC11BA - Macrovision - C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - J:\Programs\IP Blocker & Security\Ewido Security Suite\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - J:\Programs\IP Blocker & Security\Ewido Security Suite\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: Macromedia Licensing Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macromedia Shared\Service\Macromedia Licensing.exe
O23 - Service: MSSQLServerADHelper - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqladhlp.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Central Control Component (PcCtlCom) - Trend Micro Incorporated. - J:\Programs\IPBLOC~1\PcCtlCom.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Real-time Service (Tmntsrv) - Trend Micro Incorporated. - J:\Programs\IPBLOC~1\Tmntsrv.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Personal Firewall (TmPfw) - Trend Micro Inc. - J:\Programs\IPBLOC~1\TmPfw.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Proxy Service (tmproxy) - Trend Micro Inc. - J:\Programs\IPBLOC~1\tmproxy.exe
O23 - Service: TuneUp WinStyler Theme Service (TUWinStylerThemeSvc) - TuneUp Software GmbH - J:\Programs\Tuneup Utilities 2004\WinStylerThemeSvc.exe

Sincerely, juicyfruit

Edited by juicyfruit, 02 July 2005 - 08:43 PM.

Advertisements

phybyr0ptyk

phybyr0ptyk

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
As per forum instructions HiJack This logs need to be posted here?
And just copy and paste the log into your post, most people dont want to download unknown files, just a thought, but this is an Anti- Malware forum.

Also have you tried using the winsock fix that is the first step in this guide, if not Please Click here!, and follow the recommendations in the guide.

A qualified expert will be along shortly to help you out. :tazz:

Edited by phybyr0ptyk, 02 July 2005 - 08:02 AM.

juicyfruit

juicyfruit

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I still haven't gotten a reply to my first post, but I appreciate the answer to the last one! I had entered my first post upder another category because at that time it was mostly malware that was the problem, now it's primarily internet connectivity problems. *(I'm using a friends computer)

I have tried the winsock fix, to no Avail. I was wondering if the ip addresses are refreshed through the modem. If so, then my modem may be bad.
Please help.

On my DSL modem I have a solid POWER & READY light, but no ethernet light.
The DSL techs can't figure it out. They had me disconnect it and try to reinstall the Bellsouth software using the USB port. Don't have a USB light either.

I was wondering if I installed a dial-up connection would it be installed by using an IP address the same as DSL. If that worked would'nt that tell me whether the problem is something that occured from the malware that had attack my computer, or if it was my modem gone out?
I really don't want to have to buy a new modem if it's not needed, mine has just gone out of warranty.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 12:37:09 AM, on 7/2/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
J:\Programs\IP Blocker & Security\Ewido Security Suite\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\WorkFlowTray.exe
J:\Programs\Music Programs\WinAmpV5.04\Winamp\winampa.exe
C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express My Scrapbook 2.0\calcheck.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
J:\Programs\Java\j2re1.4.2_05\bin\jusched.exe
J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\PdfPrn\SPrnAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SM1BG.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\S3apphk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy Media Creator 7\Drag to Disc\DrgToDsc.exe
J:\programs\qttask.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ps2.exe
C:\Program Files\Visioneer\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\Opware14.exe
J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\OpScheduler.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\VISION~2\ONETOU~2.EXE
C:\Program Files\NovaStor\NovaBackup\NbkCtrl.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Apps\Updater\01.03.0000.1005\en-us\msnappau.exe
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mmtask.exe
C:\Program Files\MultiMedia Keyboard\MultiMedia Keyboard\1.1\KbdAp32A.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 4200 Series\lxbmbmgr.exe
C:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb04.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 4200 Series\lxbmbmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Browser Mouse\mouse32a.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\NovaStor\NOVABA~1\NSENGINE.exe
J:\Programs\DU Meter\DUMeter.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\BroadJump\Client Foundation\CFD.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\Program Files\Support.com\bin\tgcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\FinePixViewer\QuickDCF.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer,SearchURL = about:blank
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://us5.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://srch-us5.hpwis.com/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.bellsouth.net/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.couldnotf...count_id=134272
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {0B0D2D07-CDE0-B739-B91F-BDEE8EF5BDBE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ijpy.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {0F0D2D0E-CDE0-C53B-B91C-BFEE8CF4BDC8} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ijpy.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - J:\Programs\IP Blocker & Security\Spybot Search & Destroy v1.4\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: ST - {9394EDE7-C8B5-483E-8773-474BF36AF6E4} - C:\Program Files\MSN Apps\ST\01.03.0000.1005\en-xu\stmain.dll
O2 - BHO: MSNToolBandBHO - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\MSN Apps\MSN Toolbar\01.02.3000.1001\en-us\msntb.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [zm] C:\documents and settings\owner\local settings\temp\zm.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WorkFlowTray] "J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\WorkFlowTray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] J:\Programs\Music Programs\WinAmpV5.04\Winamp\winampa.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WildTangent CDA] RUNDLL32.exe "C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\cdaEngine0400.dll",cdaEngineMain
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Virus Scan] EXPLORER.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [version] C:\WINDOWS\system32\Pcyrci.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ulead Photo Express Calendar Checker] C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express My Scrapbook 2.0\calcheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TrojanScanner] J:\Programs\IP Blocker & Security\Trojan Remover\Trjscan.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [tgcmd] "C:\Program Files\Support.com\BellSouth\hcenter.exe" /starthidden /tgcmdwrapper
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] J:\Programs\Java\j2re1.4.2_05\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SSPrnAgent] J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\PdfPrn\SPrnAgent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SSBkgdUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Scansoft Shared\SSBkgdUpdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" -Embedding -boot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SM1BG] C:\WINDOWS\SM1BG.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [secure] c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\secure.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [S3apphk] S3apphk.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxioDragToDisc] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy Media Creator 7\Drag to Disc\DrgToDsc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [REGSHAVE] C:\Program Files\REGSHAVE\REGSHAVE.EXE /AUTORUN
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "J:\programs\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PS2] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ps2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PrinTray] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\printray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PreloadApp] c:\hp\drivers\printers\photosmart\hphprld.exe c:\hp\drivers\printers\photosmart\setup.exe -d
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PinnacleDriverCheck] C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSDrvCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PDF Converter Registry Controller] "J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\PdfCnv\RegistryController.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [pccguide.exe] "J:\Programs\IP Blocker & Security\pccguide.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Parallel Tasking] C:\Program Files\Parallel Tasking\ptask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PaperPort PTD] C:\Program Files\Visioneer\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Opware14] "J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\Opware14.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OpScheduler] "J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\OpScheduler.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OP14 Reminder] "J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\EregEng\Ereg.exe" -r "J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\EregEng\ereg.ini"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OneTouch Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\VISION~2\ONETOU~2.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Omfnhfjc] C:\Program Files\Juwaw\Dupx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE NvQTwk,NvCplDaemon initialize
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NovaBackup 7 Tray Control] "C:\Program Files\NovaStor\NovaBackup\NbkCtrl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [msnappau] "C:\Program Files\MSN Apps\Updater\01.03.0000.1005\en-us\msnappau.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmtask] C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mmtask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LWBKEYBOARD] C:\Program Files\MultiMedia Keyboard\MultiMedia Keyboard\1.1\KbdAp32A.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [lsass service] c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\hidden32.exe c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\lsass.exe c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\ir.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Lexmark 4200 Series] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark 4200 Series\lxbmbmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [L6Y9G] C:\documents and settings\owner\local settings\temp\L6Y9G.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IndexSearch] C:\Program Files\Visioneer\PaperPort\IndexSearch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpsysdrv] c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb04.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [gytdwauuC] C:\documents and settings\owner\local settings\temp\gytdwauuC.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GAEe] C:\WINDOWS\ruhociri.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FLMOFFICE4DMOUSE] C:\Program Files\Browser Mouse\mouse32a.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FLMK08KB] C:\Program Files\Muiltmedia keyboard utility\1.1\MMKEYBD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DU Meter] J:\Programs\DU Meter\DUMeter.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [csrss service] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CSRSS.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [checktime] c:\program files\HPSelect\Frontend\ct.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BJCFD] C:\Program Files\BroadJump\Client Foundation\CFD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AAS] c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\check.bat
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [1xgf] C:\WINDOWS\cangrbx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [- ] C:\WINDOWS\cangrbx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hcenter] "C:\Program Files\Support.com\BellSouth\hcenter.exe" /starthidden /flow RebootResume
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [run_pbnext] C:\Program Files\DelTel\PBNext\PBNext.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Chmgw] C:\WINDOWS\system32\n?svc32.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpySweeper] "J:\Programs\IP Blocker & Security\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe" /0
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [GoogleToolBar] C:\WINDOWS\system32\mtnmsgr.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Notn] C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\wtta.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] c:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WkDetect.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Exif Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: hp center UI.lnk = C:\Program Files\hp center\137903\Shadow\ShadowBar.exe
O4 - Global Startup: hp center.lnk = C:\Program Files\hp center\137903\Program\BackWeb-137903.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open PDF in Word - res://J:\Programs\ScanSoft OmniPage Pro 14 Office\PdfCnv\IEShellExt.dll /100
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra button: PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyPoker\PartyPoker.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyPoker\PartyPoker.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O12 - Plugin for .pdf: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\nppdf32.dll
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O12 - Plugin for .UVR: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPUPano.dll
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....467&clcid=0x409
O16 - DPF: {90C9629E-CD32-11D3-BBFB-00105A1F0D68} (InstallShield International Setup Player) - http://www.mnlife.co...date/isetup.cab
O16 - DPF: {AB86CE53-AC9F-449F-9399-D8ABCA09EC09} (Get_ActiveX Control) - https://h17000.www1....loadManager.ocx
O16 - DPF: {AECD14A8-F662-11D1-A395-00805F535788} (Plotwon Control) - http://www.investors...ocx/plotwon.ocx
O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} (GpcContainer Class) - https://sfg.webex.co...bex/ieatgpc.cab
O16 - DPF: {FA3662C3-B8E8-11D6-A667-0010B556D978} (IWinAmpActiveX Class) - http://cdn.digitalci...illama/ampx.cab
O16 - DPF: {FE0BD779-44EE-4A4B-AA2E-743C63F2E5E6} (IWinAmpActiveX Class) - http://pdl.stream.ao.../ampx_en_dl.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: C-DillaCdaC11BA - Macrovision - C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - J:\Programs\IP Blocker & Security\Ewido Security Suite\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - J:\Programs\IP Blocker & Security\Ewido Security Suite\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: Macromedia Licensing Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macromedia Shared\Service\Macromedia Licensing.exe
O23 - Service: MSSQLServerADHelper - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqladhlp.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Central Control Component (PcCtlCom) - Trend Micro Incorporated. - J:\Programs\IPBLOC~1\PcCtlCom.exe
O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Real-time Service (Tmntsrv) - Trend Micro Incorporated. - J:\Programs\IPBLOC~1\Tmntsrv.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Personal Firewall (TmPfw) - Trend Micro Inc. - J:\Programs\IPBLOC~1\TmPfw.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Proxy Service (tmproxy) - Trend Micro Inc. - J:\Programs\IPBLOC~1\tmproxy.exe
O23 - Service: TuneUp WinStyler Theme Service (TUWinStylerThemeSvc) - TuneUp Software GmbH - J:\Programs\Tuneup Utilities 2004\WinStylerThemeSvc.exe

Thanks Alot, Juicyfruit

Edited by juicyfruit, 03 July 2005 - 01:14 PM.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Hello! I am closing this thread, as you have a current topic in the Malware Removal forum, which is where Malware related problems belong. If, after being helped there, you are still having issues, we can split your posts into the XP section of the board to get you further help.

Also, please be patient about your other thread. We usually are operating on a 3-5 day backlog, due to the sheer high numbers of people needing help. If after 5 days you have not gotten a response, please make a post HERE and someone will grab it right away.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation!