Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Word

• Please log in to reply

mgrunloh

mgrunloh

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Guys, I am trying to make one of those flyers to sell something and at the bottom I would like to place my name and phone number multiple times vertically so people can tear and remove them. How about some help on how to get his done. I have placed the doc. into 12 columns, however I am unaware of how to type vertically my name and phone number. I attempted to access the Mic. help site and couldn't get helped!

Thanks in advance

Mike

Advertisements

katkat92

katkat92

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
I would create text boxes to give more freedom of text placement. Click "insert" in toolbar and go to "text box".

Insert your info, and drag the box to the area you want the text placed. You can leave the box outline or change it to no line by right clicking on the text box, selecting "line" and changing it to "no line".

To rotate the text, click "format" then go to "text direction" and select the direction you'd like the text to display.

You can copy and paste multiple text boxes to save time.

Hope this helps. :tazz: