Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Netscape Browser AIM Volume?

• Please log in to reply

ashleywat

ashleywat

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey guys, I've been using the Netscape Browser and use AIM withint that and for the life of me cannot find how to turn off the AIM volume there. I've searched everywhere, anyone know? I listen to music at work but hate the AIM sound, so I dont want to just turn my computer volume down. Hope someone can help. Thx

Advertisements

ashleywat

ashleywat

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
i know this seems like a simple one, but I cannot find where to adjust the volume on aim within netscape browser, since i see no responses i guess that means either no one on here uses it in that fashion or no one knows, like me. if you do please post.....thanks

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
http://www.netscape..../faq/sounds.jsp

try looking here.

Dark_Side

Dark_Side

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Have you tried looking in the AIM sound settings? You can just set the sound to "mute" there and AIM will produce no sound. :tazz: