Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wierd anti virus problem..Please Help

• Please log in to reply

Onestep

Onestep

• PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
I installed "KASPERSKY 5.0.142"(anti-virus) and after doing so I am unable to get any headers at all in Newsgroups? Its almost like they have a built in firewall. I have even disabled and exited out of it and the same problem, can't get any headers.
What am I doing wrong and is there any suggestions as I would like to keep this anti-virus?
I installed Norton 2003 and headers come in find.
Any and all help deeply appreciated.

Advertisements

Asasdasasd

Asasdasasd

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
well i dont know why people likes norton and kasperski...

my advice is in the future get Mcafee it dosent take up much sapace as norton and its easyer to use i dont know why cuz i dont use kasperski but you should try mcafee since ive tryed norton and found it that it lags the system WAY to much maybe you should wait for a fourm mod

just trying bits and peiced to help sorry