Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Kazaa Lite

• Please log in to reply

Dark_Side

Dark_Side

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

You probably have a nice collection of malware too :tazz:

UKBiker

View Post

limewire has no malware on their downloads. i use limewire free and have adaware, spybot, hjt and alot more and never get any malware. my computer has never really been infected by malware and i download about 10-20 things per day on limewire.

Advertisements

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
Older versions of limewire did come bundled with malware but the new versions are malware free.

Supercalifragilistic

Supercalifragilistic

• PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
limewire pro is ace its a lot better than kazaa

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

limewire has no malware on their downloads. i use limewire free and have adaware, spybot, hjt and alot more and never get any malware. my computer has never really been infected by malware and i download about 10-20 things per day on limewire.

Ok,, So you break the law every day? How nice is that?

Oh yea, and to add. You really can't say that limewire has no malware on their downloads, since all the downloads come from other people's PC's. There's no way you can know if a download is infected when you get it. It doesn't matter do you use a clean file-sharing program or not, since it still uses the same crap P2P network.

- Rawe :tazz:

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
kazaa lite does not have access to the full kazaa network. kazaa changed the code to prevent kazaalite from having full access, so in time it would make itself obsolete. they also won a court ruling against them preventing them from doing further work on the project.

Supercalifragilistic

Supercalifragilistic

• PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
limewire will usually tell u if a file is corrupted

cassykins

cassykins

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Ok,, So you break the law every day? How nice is that?

Yeah Rawe, you are a malware expert and all, but that comment is just plain uncalled for. Express your opinions if you like - just don't go about making such blatant, and frankly quite insulting accusations. Even if what you said is true, there is no need for you to talk to other members of the site like that, you know? :tazz: