Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Keyboard Help

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I want to thank you for your time and help.

when I go to send personal messages my return key will not work and let me send them. Right now it is working just fine, but like if I am in a chat room and someone tries to talk to me I can not return anything back to them? I have tried very thing I could think of. If you have any clue as to what the problem is I would be very greatful.

Thank You,

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
Chat software normally has user settings you can change. For instance, the default for the Enter key using Aim is for it to act like the Tab key... (if I remember correctly from long ago).

I know you said you tried everything, but I don't really know what you actually tried since you don't specify anything. Go ahead and try to find the options for whatever chat program you're using and see if you can change the key settings.