Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

nvidia nf7 mobo

• Please log in to reply

kewlnsol

kewlnsol

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
[FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]

of all the things i missed the most i miss my mind - hackers

:tazz: K here gor#es first thanks for allowin me tob part of your comunity and invite you into mine @ Happy2bhardcore.net

I have a nf7 nvidia nforceII mobo with a Barton 2.2ghz AMD athlon. the problem i am having is the pross, wont let me run @ the full 2.2g. If i boot with the 3200+ mode from my soft menu in bios i get the blue screen of death and die, ive tried various things and mainly get a ndis.sys of hal.dll error.

When i run the pross, @ 2500+ mode in bios i get 1.83ghz outa it but my 400fsb seems to operate slower than my old pIII`s 933hz@133

my memory is ddr3200 @ 400mhz one strip of 512 for now till i get it workin ill spend out for a couple of gig

does ne1 know a precise solution short of flashing my bios as im sure i got the most uptodate bios already n it sounds risky any help would be much appreciated.

ive tried various things to get it to run even overclocked the amd to 2700+mode but dont get ne improvement in speed and its unstable as h*ll thnx for ne advice u may have. H*U*M

Advertisements

tazz1964

tazz1964

• PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
Hi
what amd chip do you have?
:tazz:

kewlnsol

kewlnsol

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
AMD athlon Barton chip 2.2 gig (think an XP)3200+

on a nf7-s version2 mobo this port is a 400mhz fsb

with a matched ddr 400mhz ram @512

i get the 2500+ option to run it at as i have a clock soft bios menu in my bios so i got the two set clocks and option to manually overclock it from bios

tazz1964

tazz1964

• PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
Hi
what are the jumpers for your MB set to for your FSB?
:tazz: