Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CS condition zero CD key problems

• Please log in to reply

venomar2099

venomar2099

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I just bought condition zero and the CD key is supposedly in use or so says steam...what should I do? does ne one have a steam account I can use ? or CD key?

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
if you just bought the actual game and have the key physically in front of you then you need to contact valve to see what can be done.

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
I don't know what it is but whenever someone "ask for help" and then suggests "borrowing" a CD key I get the feeling they didn't buy the game in the first place and just want to use your account so they can save money.

jumin

jumin

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
go to www.steampowered.com and if you are able to show proof of purchase within 90 days, they'll send you a new cd-key free. If it's past 90 days, then there will be a $10 charge. Remember, you need to show proof that you actually bought the game.

Unklwok

Unklwok

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Here's a thought..

I think valve was trying to save you...

Cz is a horrible game..

You might as well get Cs: source.