Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CoD Brightness

• Please log in to reply

Der_Mann_auf_der_Kasten

Der_Mann_auf_der_Kasten

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok so whenever I minimize Call of Duty, ok not actually minimize I'm running two moniters so whenever I press the windows button on my keyboard to get out of the game to talk on MSN or whatever, my brightness in Call of Duty will go back to default but my second moniter will remain bright as if the game is still running (which it is). So everytime I do this I have to go back and adjust the brightness in CoD, however the little meter dealy is at where I left it: not at default, so if I wiggle it a bit back and forth the brightness will readjust to how I like it.
My friend sent me a code a while ago in a package of things which got deleted. The code was entered into the console and fixed this problem so that when I "minimized" the brightness in my game would stay where I had them set, so I wouldn't have to readjust. However, low and behold as all computers are eventually going to do, mine crashed and I had to wip my harddrive. So.
My question is, does anybody know what I'm talking about, and if so does anybody, by any chance, know the command that might fix my problem?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Advertisements