Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook express

• Please log in to reply

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
In outlook express I want to make a deleted items folder for various local folders. to give an example, all the notifarcation I recieve from Geeks To Go is redriected to a folder called Geeks To Go, how can I make e-mails that I delete from this folder go to a folder call Geeks To Go deleted items and make that folder act like the normail deleted itema folder.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
if you click on a message and then click on delete it will automatically go into the deleted items folder. No way to change this. This is hard coded into the software.

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
Thank you, I supose I had better stop trying now. but it was worth a try to stop every thing geting mixed pu in one place where it is hard to fine something to recover.