Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Apple virus

• Please log in to reply

Javadude

Javadude

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Ok... This virus I have made with a mate was to destroy our computer so we could fix it!! The script is made in apple and is very easy to make.. I will not say how but I am warning you do not open an apple script without virus scanning it first or check it on a safe computer..

This is a safety warning and I wish for no-ones computer or self to get annoyed!!

Advertisements

Javadude

Javadude

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
k...this is important I would like you all to look at it!

ratmilk

ratmilk

• PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
It's annoying people like you that think its funny to make viruses, they are EXTREMLY easy to make, don't think your a 1337 programmer because you can make a virus, if you have released this virus you have broken laws, and imprisonment is used as punishment. I hope you do get caught, then you will realise what a pr!ck you are.

Javadude

Javadude

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I only used the virus to wipe my pc when there was only that way!!