Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking For Someone

• Please log in to reply

logan11

logan11

• PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
I'm looking for someone to make a template, or even run a website for my band "Crimson Red Regret." We can't pay you but if you like our music you will definitely get free EP's, shirts, etc. Also all my bands in the past that had website got alot of hits per day, so if you're trying to get somewhere in this business you'll have your name on every page of this website which would be awesome for publicity :tazz:

You can either reply here or AIM all amr rjct 88, or leave me an email at [email protected] if you're interested.

Thanks in advance ;)

Justin Long
"logan11"

Advertisements

logan11

logan11

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
do to lack of interest and lack of me actually wanting to runa nother site...

nvm 8)

ggordie

ggordie

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
oh... cuz i was gonna say i'd do it.

even thought i'm not too fluent with anything other than HTML.

logan11

logan11

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
ya i just dont feel like keeping up with another website... but thx anyway

remintellegere

remintellegere

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
You can put a request for your website into my website que by emailing me at [email protected]

Couple questions, do you have hosting? Do you know much about websites? Do you need server side scripting? Do you have the time to keep the site up to date yourself?

You can view my portfolio at http://www.freewebs....ient/index.html.

Yes I know, the site is really crappy. I got it up in under 5 minutes just to have a web presence.

logan11

logan11

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

You can put a request for your website into my website que by emailing me at [email protected]

Couple questions, do you have hosting?  Do you know much about websites?  Do you need server side scripting?  Do you have the time to keep the site up to date yourself?

You can view my portfolio at http://www.freewebs....ient/index.html.

Yes I know, the site is really crappy.  I got it up in under 5 minutes just to have a web presence.

View Post

not to be smart or anything but..

Do you read through all the posts before you yourself post?

I already stated twice that I decided I didn't feel like running another site right now.

I think it's time for a mod to close this.