Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Shakey Video

• Please log in to reply

rudiger

rudiger

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have just downoaded a video from limewire and i have verified that i have all the correct codecs to play it with Gspot. The problem is when i go to actualy play the video in Windows Media Player the sound quality is perfect but the picture is shakey/choppy and is just basically annoying to watch, does anyone know whats wrong?

Advertisements

gust0208

gust0208

• PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
Hello,

It would be helpful to have more information like your system stats (CPU speed, memory, operating system, video card, etc.), what kind of video file (avi, wmv) and the length/size of the clip and what media player you are currently using.

Let us know and we can hopefully point you in the right direction.

Cheers,
Tom

I have just downoaded a video from limewire and i have verified that i have all the correct codecs to play it with Gspot. The problem is when i go to actualy play the video in Windows Media Player the sound quality is perfect but the picture is shakey/choppy and is just basically annoying to watch, does anyone know whats wrong?

View Post