Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trying to upgrade to IE6

• Please log in to reply

bayridge

bayridge

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I reverted back to IE5 because of other problems and now want to get IE6 back. Everytine I try to install IE6, I get a message that there is a previous install in progress and the system needs to reboot. I do this and then try to get IE6 again and get the same message. Can't get around this and it won't let me install IE6. Any ideas?

Advertisements

Elaine

Elaine

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
I dont know if this will help but its worth a look
http://www.pconpoint...?hop=fixerrors4

Elaine

I just tried it and it came up with quite a few errors 464 to be exact but when it says repair it would ony let me repair certain bits 20 of the errors to it and then wanted you to buy the product to fix the rest.

And I thought it said it was free mmmmmmmmmmmm the downloading was free is what it ment. :tazz:

Sorry about that I try it next time before I suggest anything ;)

Edited by Elaine, 15 July 2005 - 12:40 PM.