Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hotmail [bleep]

• Please log in to reply

Hev

Hev

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've been with Hotmail for 8 years. Perhaps it's the firewall / virus stuff I've put on now I'm on DSL BroadBand but I keep having to sign in, even entering the @ hotmail.com which used to appear when I hit TAB. Then I'm asked for my password over and over again with the message slipping lower on the screen and trying to hide the fact that the radio choice is now saying "save my address"! I ALWAYS opt for the 3rd radio button "Do not remember my address" and have had to resort to SignOut just to get some control back...AND THEN IT WON'T LET ME LOGOUT. When I do get into my mail I now can't simply click on the new message, sometimes accessing them through MAIL tab and no longer via TODAY tab. Is there a new virus I don't know about affecting freebie loving Hotmail users? It's July 16th my part of the globe. Any new developments relating to Hotmail folks? It's not fair.

Advertisements