Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Processor Question

• Please log in to reply

Cloud Striffe

Cloud Striffe

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
I posted this in overclocking but they didn't answer so maybe you people can do better.

Alright all you intellegent people I need some more advice. I was trying to decide between a Dell XPS Gen 2 and the 9300. The only difference between them would be that the XPS's LCD screen is better, the graphics card is better and the processor could possible be better if upgraded to the Pentium M 2.13. I was just wondering how much of a difference it would be in performance and lasting would it be between the Pentium M 2.0 and 2.13? By lasting I mean as time goes on I know the 2.13 would be better but by how much and would it be worth shellin out the extra $300 to upgrade.

Advertisements

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
I've read your previous threads and all the responses you got. I think it's time you make up your own mind.

People go through this all the time with buying decisions.

Think about what you want to use the laptop for, and spend the money!

makai