Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Old Topics

• Please log in to reply

errtzu

errtzu

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask but... I was looking through old topics and there was a post made back in june in the Internet and Browsers section and I had forgot to bookmark it and now when I go back (all 10 pages) I can't find the topic anymore :tazz: ... (trying to fix my problem on my own, again, with all the suggestions that were posted =/ )

Do topics get deleted or do they get moved some where else?

Thanks...

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Hello there. We have a policy to NOT delete topics, and we stick to that 99% of the time. When you searched for the topic, it sounds like you didn't do a *full* search. Go to the Internet and Browsers forum. Scroll down to the bottom of the main page. Underneath the bar where it shows that you are in the Int. and Browser forum, you will see three boxes with a drop down arrow. They should say "Order: Last post", "Z-A" and "From: 30 Days". In that "From: 30 days" box, click the drop down arrow and change it to "From:60 days" or even "From:90 days".

If for some reason you still can't find it, I may be able to help you. It is possible the thread could have been moved to a different area. Do you remember the topic title? Or the user name of the person who started it? Even a good description of the main post might help! :tazz:

errtzu

errtzu

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Ahh, jeez :tazz:

I completely looked past and didn't even notice that.

Thank You, Ill do the search now!

Edited by errtzu, 20 July 2005 - 09:06 AM.

Kristy

Kristy

Visiting Consultant

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
If you still can't find it, it may be easier to click on your username(or whoever started it if you remember), then find member's topics, and it will list the one's you(or if it was someone else) started. That's how I always do it :tazz:

~Kristy

Edited by Rustymilo, 19 July 2005 - 08:19 PM.

errtzu

errtzu

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Thanks ~Kat~ & Rustymilos for the info. and the help! ;)

I just did a "show all" topic search and found the one I was looking for and bookmarked that, as well as I found another topic that Exactly resembled my problem (but was never followed up on) bookmarked as well... just in case :tazz:

Thanks!

E.

Edited by errtzu, 20 July 2005 - 04:31 PM.