Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mozilla about:blank page

• Please log in to reply

Zataziankid

Zataziankid

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have this prob where when i acess Mozilla a blank page comes up. Now i know you think its prob CWS but its not. Whenever i type in a url a blank page comes up but says its finish loading. When i tried IE everysite i type says page cannot be displayed. But the funny thing is that whenever i reboot my computer the internet works fine until some 5 mins later so that when i click a link doesn't display anything. I have reinstalled mozilla, scanned using housecall, ad-aware, spy detective, cwshredder and AVG virus scan (which i figured wouldn't work because i cant update the programs via internet). I even used hijackthis and before having my log evaluated jump the boat and clicked fix checked when every single box was checked (im aware that doing that will screw up programs but i can always reinstall the program IF i have internet acess). I haven't checked my email in days and my friend is getting pissed off that im ruining his online game time. So plz if any1 knows how to fix this post.

Advertisements