Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BF2 video

• Please log in to reply

Vision

Vision

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
I currentl have a gay Dell.. :tazz: n only has PCI slots N cant relli get a new mobo unless its a Set with Th Video card CPU n Ram. I see inside that teh slots opening to the outside are 4 of them n there are 3 PCI slots. I was wondering if I'ts possible just to buy an AGP slot n put it in n then buy a Vid card n get BF2? I currently hav 162 but gettin 55$ soon. ;)
PLease respond thanx

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Didnt get much of that but you cant just get AGP you have to have it in the first place if you have it then you can ge a agp gfx card otherwise you wont be playing bf2.

Vision

Vision

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
thanx

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
I would suggest building a gaming rig. Its fun to build, will run fast, and is a great learning experience. I built my first gaming rig about a year ago and since then I have become very knowlegable on hardware. If you need any suggestions on what parts to buy and were to buy them please say so in your reply

Edited by MOLEXRULZ, 21 July 2005 - 01:59 PM.

slide5050

slide5050

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

I would suggest building a gaming rig. Its fun to build, will run fast, and is a great learning experience

View Post

or if you've never done that before i suggest you not waste your money when you accidently fry your 3000$ gaming pc by jamming a wrong RAM memory card into a video slot.... take apart your own....then if you succeed in doing so without blowing up your house or causing a catastrophic meltdown....go for it....

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

or if you've never done that before i suggest you not waste your money when you accidently fry your 3000$ gaming pc by jamming a wrong RAM  memory card into a video slot.... take apart your own....then if you succeed in doing so without blowing up your house or causing a catastrophic meltdown....go for it....

View Post

Or put peanut butter in the CD rom drive.

Although honestly if you want to build a PC google for articles. Or just go to a local PC shop and they will help you pick out parts.

Edited by MOLEXRULZ, 21 July 2005 - 03:21 PM.