Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Desktop VS. Laptop

• Please log in to reply

desca

desca

• PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
Whitch do you reccomend for gaming?

Biulding a desktop or buying a laptop?

Advertisements

jakestaby

jakestaby

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
100% desktop unless you're paying a few thousand for a really nice laptop.

Cloud Striffe

Cloud Striffe

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Depends on what you want if you want to go straight for gaming and don't plan to move your computer at all then a desktop will give you better performance at a lower price but if you do what i did as i just bought my lappy yesterday with a 40% off coupon from dell so i got the best laptop out there for $2100 (US). Again if you are going strickly for gaming get a desktop but if you want to be able to move around and still have an awesome gaming machine look into Dell's XPS.

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
I dont know if this matters as this is way out of date but DELL is very expensive in Australia!!! True that is brand new (not built) but still come on double the price!!!
Regards RockyIV

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
From what ive seen on here everything computer related is expensive in australia.

liquid_impulse

liquid_impulse

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
that would explain all the aussies trying to outbid me for my computer on ebay :tazz:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
lol

OneCool

OneCool

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts