Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem with DIVX converter

• Please log in to reply

rollingstone24

rollingstone24

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
hello :tazz: .. I have this video on my computer...it's really big in size and i wanted to make it smaller so my friend told me to find out about DIVX..so i did and downloaded the converter and other stuff. So it looked easy, but when i dragged the movie into the converter it gave me this message:

Unsupported File Type, the divx converter does not support this file type. Please make sure the input video is a supported input for the divx converter.

So I went to the FAQ's on the site and found this... http://support.divx....SZwX3BhZ2U9NQ** ..does anybody know how to work that AVIsinth program? Or does anybody know anything about converting and my problem...THANK YOU!

Edited by rollingstone24, 25 July 2005 - 01:08 PM.

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
You're kind of leaving us in the dark here. What type is the original file?