Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how to play downloaded movies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

uzouba

uzouba

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I've been trying to download some movies off of p2p sharing clients such as limewire and kazaa; but for some reason I cant seem to play the movies.
I downloaded "constantine" the movie off of limewire but when I tried to play t on windows media player It said it did not support the file. the name of the file is
"Constantine.DVDrip.Xvid-Done.1.avi" . I dont know if the name can help you guys to find out the problem and what I need to download.

pLEASE hELP!!!!
MUCH APPRECIATED!

Advertisements

TogTogTogTog

TogTogTogTog

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
Advice removed by an Administrator

Edited by ~Kat~, 25 July 2005 - 07:20 PM.

tampabelle

tampabelle

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 6,363 posts
*advice removed by an Administrator

Edited by ~Kat~, 25 July 2005 - 07:21 PM.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Hello. While I understand your frustration in not being able to figure something out with your computer, we can and will NOT provide help on this site for this situation. We do not support the illegal download of movies, software, music, etc. And we certainly do not offer support in being able to USE these materials.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.