Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

setting system language

• Please log in to reply

J_A

J_A

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
hi, geeks.

I got two questions: first, is it possible to somehow change the system language in XP Pro? I had to have my hd formatted and the guy who restored the comp installed XP Pro instead of Home, which is in itself an improvement and the comp is faster now, but the system is in german, I want it in english, though.

I think I remember the first time I installed XP home it said the option can only be changed during set up and not later. is it possible in XP pro? if anyone out there has an idea, let me know, before I have to deinstall it

second: (side question): do I need the XP CD for the de-install?

if this topic is in the wrong section, please move it, leaving the link to it here. :tazz: I wasn't sure where to post it

Edited by J_A, 27 July 2005 - 02:15 AM.

Advertisements