Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

GeForce 6600 issue

• Please log in to reply

Sorlac

Sorlac

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: I just purchase a GeForce 6600 265mb AGP 8x video card. I have a Dell Dimesion Desktop with 1 gig of RAM, Pentium 4-1.8ghz with Windows XP and a GeForce4 TI 4600 video card. When I installed the 6600 and reboot my PC after everything is connected, my screen says "no signal" and the text is accompanied by 4 bars with the colors red, green, blue and white. Please someone help.

Advertisements

pomp

pomp

the man

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
Well you are saying that you have GeForce4 TI 4600 video card installed also, along with the geforce 6600 you just got? Well you can't have two video cards in your computer at the same time. Take out the old one and keep in the new one you have.. and plug the monitor into the new video card...

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
and send me the ti4600---still one of the best videocards ever made....