Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firefox not openining?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

StrokinNick

StrokinNick

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Yeah, im havin a problem with firefox. ive been using it for a very long time and now when i try to open it it wont open..
I look in my processes in the task manager and it says its running but theres no browser :tazz: any help? i have a HJT log if needed.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
try posting your hijack log in the malware forum.

how long do you wait for it to load before you give up?

bandedenculer

bandedenculer

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
If you recently installed an extension, start firefox in safe mode and remove that extension. Make sure you kill the firefox instance that is already running in the process list before you attempt this.

StrokinNick

StrokinNick

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
thanks for the imput, but it doesnt open in FF safe mode or the computer's safe mode ;) it used to cuz i did download an extension, your right. ill try again i guess
also dsenette i posted myne in the removing malware forum and it dropped down to about the 30th or so page in 5 minutes..
EDIT and i just uninstalled and reinstalled in safe mode and it works in safe mode..cant take off any extensions though cuz they arent there :tazz:
i do have two things that look wierd... .eetu and .iexplore and i dont know how to get rid of them >_<

Edited by StrokinNick, 29 July 2005 - 10:09 AM.

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
Being helped here;
http://www.geekstogo...pen-t48483.html

Please keep your replies there :tazz:

Topic closed.