Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP QUICK!

• Please log in to reply

wooza

wooza

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
i dont have a clue whats happened. I had some SATA drivers on a floppy which i put in when i was trying to install windows XP. It said hystem.sys not found, so i rebooted and took the floppy out. The computer booted as normal and came on to my dekstop. I looked on the floppy and there were teo dos files that werent on there before so i deleted them. Now ive rebooted the computer and it says could not find DOS press any key to continue. What the heck a i done and can i get it back?

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
did you remove the floppy disk from the drive?

Guest_liam_lad_*

Guest_liam_lad_*
its ok now i changed the boot sequence to boot from cd first, works fine now thanks ne way

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Hmmm.. Beginning to think wooza and liam lad are one in the same..

Murray

Guest_liam_lad_*

Guest_liam_lad_*
liam lad and wooza are both me, the reason i have two accounts is because i have 2 computers, both of which have a geeks to go automatic login for geeks to go. On one occasrion i tried to use my wooza account on my second computer which was created before liam lad, but it wouldnt allow me to access using that username so i had to create another username to use geeks to go from that computer.