Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Printing on HP OfficeJet G95.

• Please log in to reply

Bhele

Bhele

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
I have two laptops both HP ( one is nx9070 and the other nx9010). both running Windows XP with Service Pack 2. They are connected to the OfficeJet G95 via a JETDIRECT 170.

The problem is the nx9070 does not print at all, whilst the nx9010 works beatifully.
I have tried loaded the latest Printer Drivers (A140609_ENU_XP_NW.exe). I tried loading it from both, directly from my harddrive and from an external storage device such a CD or Memory Stick, still nothing works. on loading it does recognise/detect the IP Address of the Printer. But refuses to print on the nx9070.

The other thing is that every time I uninstall the driver software via the Control Panel (Remove Programs) and try to install it gives an error - "previous software already installed".
Questions :-
1. How do I unstall the software completely.
2. Is there anything I can do to make the Printer work ?

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Bhele.

Advertisements