Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PSP, anyone?

• Please log in to reply

Monkeyfriedmonkey

Monkeyfriedmonkey

Banned Spammer

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Hi, just got my PSP and I love it and don't want to argue about the merits of the system. Anyone have a PSP? What's your favorite game out so far? I appreciate any recommendations.

Advertisements

gotmilk?

gotmilk?

• Pip
  • 9 posts
So far my favorite game is Untold Legends

I have a couple other games....but I don't play them as much
Metal Gear Ac!d
Ridge Racer

nathen555

nathen555

Geek In Training

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
lets just say psp is not a good portbale console it doesnt even have the same graphics as ps2 they couldnt cram it all in at once

gritbox

gritbox

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
why do people feel the need to out other machines down at the first mention of them? the guy who originally posted stated he did nnot want an argument about what is best, so just answer the guys question or shut up, whats the problem with that?

nathen555

nathen555

Geek In Training

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
whatever grit box u dont know anything oh and one more thing mind your language

gritbox

gritbox

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
"you dont know anything" - WHAT, where did that came from?

"mind your language" - would you mind pointing out where exactly i used bad language??

sad, strange little man that you are

nathen555

nathen555

Geek In Training

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
(deleted for content)

Edited by coachwife6, 30 July 2005 - 06:50 AM.

dk138

dk138

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Okay back to reality. I love the psp. I don't think you can have an opinion until you go out and buy one. I use it everyday. I bought untold legends, but I've been playing se ga.

Monkeyfriedmonkey

Monkeyfriedmonkey

Banned Spammer

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
I'm gonna get Untold Legends, thanks for the suggestion.

Has anyone played Coded Arms? I love shooters and this one looks good.

Cloud Striffe

Cloud Striffe

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
haha nathan, you have a need to force your unwanted opinion on people and when someone asks you to just answer the question, however it was kinda mean i guess, you get offended and ask another stupid question like what does SDRAM mean.....haha why would you ask that are you trying to test his knowledge of computer parts to make sure he isn't smarter than you? Dude just let it go.

Sorry dk i really do like the psp my friend bought one and it looks great. I would try out the metal gear games they are almost always good expect for the most recent one i really didn't care too much about that one. I also looked at untold legends and it looked like a fun game too so good choice.

Advertisements

gritbox

gritbox

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
oh my god nathan, you MIGHT just be the saddest guy ive ever "interfaced" with. i may not know what sdram is, no, but do you know what a vagina is? im pretty sure uve never seen on anyway... kinda sums up the differences in the people we are eh???

nathen555

nathen555

Geek In Training

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
go have (deleted for content)

Edited by coachwife6, 30 July 2005 - 06:49 AM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
lol. what a pair you are, psp looks good played ridge racer on it and it was really good i still remeber playing ridge racer on my playstation when i got it. It seems surreal how good it was at the time, especially when you look at the new consoles.

gritbox

gritbox

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
unlucky nathan, not intelligent enough to come up with a sudonym wi disguise your bad lanaguage eh? shame...

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I think this thread is pretty much gone, gritbox i think its about time you stopped now, hes been banned, and you didnt exactly help if someone starts something you finish it ignore them and its there own fault when they are banned.