Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how can reduce avatars dimensions?

• Please log in to reply

redted

redted

• Pip
  • 8 posts
howdy!
there ilots of animated avatars i d like to place in avatar corner,but at times dimensions exceed the space available.i d be grateful if u can help me with reducing em into acceptable size.thanks all of uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
If you would like to send me a few animations that you would like to have resized, I would be happy to do it for you. Unfortunately, it takes some rather expensive software to be able to resize them. Just let me know what size you want them to be.
Smiles, :tazz:
Shez

Edited by Go4fall, 30 July 2005 - 11:10 PM.

redted

redted

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

If you would like to send me a few animations that you would like to have resized, I would be happy to do it for you. Unfortunately, it takes some rather expensive software to be able to resize them. Just let me know what size you want them to be.
Smiles, :tazz:
Shez

View Post

il be grateful i u just show me how;thnks lots

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

il be grateful i u just show me how;thnks lots

View Post

I would be happy to show you how but you have to have the proper software to be able to do it and if you had the software to be able to do it, you would already know how to do it, lol.
That's why I offered to do it for you!
OR you could go out and spend $150 and buy Jasc Paint Shop PRO and I"ll be glad to tell you how to do it then. Unfortunately, those are the only two options that I know of. sorry :tazz:
Again, what is avatar corner??
Smiles, ;)
Shez

redted

redted

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I would be happy to show you how but you have to have the proper software to be able to do it and if you had the software to be able to do it, you would already know how to do it, lol.
That's why I offered to do it for you!
OR you could go out and spend $150 and buy Jasc Paint Shop PRO and I"ll be glad to tell you how to do it then. Unfortunately, those are the only two options that I know of. sorry  :tazz:
Again, what is avatar corner??
Smiles, ;)
Shez

View Post

avatar corner is simply the place where u can place ur avatar.forget it,i found some sites with plenty of animated avatars.thkn anyway