Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Background of Login

• Please log in to reply

Gazza G

Gazza G

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
After being hit by the PSGuard virus, it changed all my backgrounds to black, including the one behind the login screen at CTRL ALT DEL and Username. How do I change the background for behind the login screen? I have Windows 2000 set up for networking, so it's based on a multiple users. Changing it in my display settings only works for when I'm logged on - personal settings. I tried changing it in safe mode, and logging on to the computer - not domain - but it didn't change the logon background. Help???

Advertisements

Gazza G

Gazza G

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
Update: I have screenshots now. I'm stumped on this one? No idea where to change this back :tazz:

The blue screenshot is what it was, and should be, and the black one is what it is, and shouldn't be...

Attached Thumbnails

• win2000pro.jpg
  • win2000pro2.jpg

GeneralAres

GeneralAres

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
How to change the Windows XP Login Background Color

Gazza G

Gazza G

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
Fantastic :tazz: I downloaded the program, and it worked. Cheers!!!

GeneralAres

GeneralAres

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
You are welcome.