Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cannot load anything on computer now

• Please log in to reply

old momma

old momma

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
Just got off phone with microsoft, we partitioned the old drive and windows started loading, it had 39 minutes left on installing windows and then it froze. I then installed the new Disk Drive, we partitioned it and it froze at 31 minutes left on installing windows, as you all know, I have new power supply,cables,cd-rom, floppy drive, video card, memory card. Computer has been cleaned. Does anyone know what CAUSES IT TO FREEZE?

Well I guess we are half way there, I have loaded win xp professional on my new disk drive, using my old disk, it took 9 download tries. Now can somebody please help me on getting it to stop freezing.

Edited by old momma, 07 August 2005 - 02:58 PM.

Advertisements