Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

thanks to the site founders and maintainers

• Please log in to reply

Kerk

Kerk

• Pip
  • 3 posts
:tazz: - You folks are GREAT to set up such a fun site. Thank you!

I had a client tonight stuck with WinFixer 2005. I hadn't heard of it, but I sure dind't like the looks of it. I couldn't even get onto the net from their computer. So I got home and I googled it, not knowing if it was a bad guy or a good guy - and I picked off Ziff-Davis to download - don't they know it's a bad guy?

It's 30 min later now, and Google has you down in 10th slot. Before you were up about 4. ALL THE OTHER GOOGLE finds are the bad guys themselves. Amazing.

Thanks again for being here.

Edited by Kerk, 03 August 2005 - 01:10 AM.

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Thanks for the compliments, Kerk! This site is a huge family, and we all love what we do! :)

If you're interested, take a look through this thread, and think about joining GeekU! :( We can always use more help, and I'm sure it would be a great help to you in your line of work! Many of our Staff members work on pc's in their *real life* jobs! :tazz:

If you haven't received a reply to your thread yet, please be patient with us. As you can see by looking around, we are totally swamped. Sometimes, it can take a couple of days for someone to get to you, but I promise you...someone WILL! ;)