Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Window blinds

• Please log in to reply

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Right ok i have window blinds running on my new pc, i had it on my old one and liked it. So i have put it on this pc and i cant get the taskbar and explorer windows to take the skin. While i dont mind the classic with a black twist i would rather have the full skin. I am running windows xp sp2 pro. I was running home on the old one maybe that has something to do with it. I briefly tried aston shell but didnt like the changes all to much i just wanted windows with a twist.

Advertisements

willow28

willow28

• PipPip
  • 82 posts

Right ok i have window blinds running on my new pc, i had it on my old one and liked it. So i have put it on this pc and i cant get the taskbar and explorer windows to take the skin. While i dont mind the classic with a black twist i would rather have the full skin. I am running windows xp sp2 pro. I was running home on the old one maybe that has something to do with it. I briefly tried aston shell but didnt like the changes all to much i just wanted windows with a twist.

View Post

Maybe you should try Style XP from TGT Soft then. I'm running XP Pro SP2 and I have style XP skinning everything even my boot/shutdown screens are skinned.
To get it, go >>HERE<<

Willow :tazz: